Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

replied
    Originally posted by klar:
    Is this a good time to bring up the subject of hamsters?

Klar
    You want hampster stories?? They're in the same family with the gerbils. Here's a gerbil story.. I think he's now at NASA.
    http://www.darwinawards.com/legends/legends1998-10.html

Leave a comment:

• klar
    replied
    Is this a good time to bring up the subject of hamsters?

Klar

Leave a comment:

• Fastie
    replied
    mac, I remember that dolphin story, that was awhile ago unless it happened AGAIN . What is this world coming to, in today's paper in San Francisco, headline. "Joint trial for couple in dog-mauling case S.F. judge also OKs sex-with-dogs evidence- if it's relevant"...I'm not sure what that has to do with the manslaughter charges against them since their dogs attacked and killed a neighbor. Although I guess the charges might be worse if there is a "sexual" side to the attack... ?? Maybe the dogs were trying to rape the woman? These were some BIG dogs...

Leave a comment:

• TexReserve
    replied
    Piper,

Ain't nuthin wrong with people, they just get real baaaaaaaaaaaaaad when they get so moooooooooooooooody, that's all.

Leave a comment:

• policewebdev
    replied
    Originally posted by Piper:
    What is wrong with people?????
    They're screwed up.

Leave a comment:

• Piper
    replied
    Originally posted by MacLeod:
    Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse..

A man was arrested in north east england after he was seen by a boat tour having sex with a dolphin.

Absolutly true, although i thought it was a bit fishy

Mac
    O...My...

::beats head on desk::

What is wrong with people?????

Leave a comment:

• MacLeod
    replied
    Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse..

A man was arrested in north east england after he was seen by a boat tour having sex with a dolphin.

Absolutly true, although i thought it was a bit fishy

Mac

Leave a comment:

replied
    Now with a cow you have to make sure there is a good sturdy stump or something like that close by so that you can do it. The hardest part is getting the cow into position they do not like standing in one spot too much.

Klar
    And I guess you would have to tie it up to something so you wouldn't be saying... Moooove over... moooove back... Rumor has it that cows can be very moooody....

Leave a comment:

• klar
    replied
    LOL Well the old saying goes if you can not eat them all then (edited) them. LOL At least that is what I think it says LOL

Klar

Leave a comment:

• Fastie
    replied
    Now with a cow you have to make sure there is a good sturdy stump or something like that close by so that you can do it. The hardest part is getting the cow into position they do not like standing in one spot too much.

Klar
    You guys are really starting to scare me !!! ROFLMAO

Leave a comment:

• klar
    replied

Klar

Leave a comment:

• KCinAZ
    replied
    I can't believe that I am going to participate in this thread, but I just had to contribute...

My parish priest related this story to me and some friends one time.

Our priest, (we'll call him Father Joe) was once assigned to a hospital. One of Fr. Joe's duties was to hear the confessions of people, especially those patients who were about to die.

One night, Fr. Joe was called to the bedside of this older man who was very ill. The old man began telling Fr. Joe his confessions, saying it had been many years since he had been to church or had confession.

The old man went on, and on... But Fr. Joe was thinking to himself, there was nothing new, as he had heard many confessions in his career as a priest. Fr. Joe had heard just about everything that people do in their sins. Or so he thought...

Just then the old man giving his confession started to mumble something imperceptable. Fr. Joe interupted the man, saying "I'm sorry my son, I couldn't hear what you said." The old man mumbled again, and Fr. Joe still couldn't hear him. "I'm very sorry my son, my hearing is not good, I didn't hear you." Still, the old man mumbled quietly. Fr. Joe politely asked, "I still didn't hear you my son, what did you say?"

Suddenly, the old man blurted out in a loud voice, "WITH A COW!!!"

True story

Leave a comment:

• Fastie
    replied
    Originally posted by Niteshift:
    Fast 1, 207...you guys are missing the obvious variable. Some men have.....uh, "longer reach" than others.
    My apologies, I must be having a blonde moment, of course !! How could I miss something that obvious !! LOL

Leave a comment:

• jellybean40
    replied
    Originally posted by 207:

So, what you're saying is, it adds a new twist to that old saying: "It's a dog eat dog world"?
    EEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Leave a comment:

• shadows
    replied
    Originally posted by jellybean40:

These guys ARE the authorities!!
    I KNOW. That's what scares me!

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6232 users online. 345 members and 5887 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X