300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man's best friend?????

I came across this article while eating breakfast this morning.

Jacksonville police on a burglary stakeout arrested a homeless man they saw having sex with a dog in a park.
    Officers said they were in Kooker Park on Haines Street late Thursday when they saw a man lure a small brown dog into the park with a bag of food. The officers were less than five feet away when they said the man undressed, grabbed the dog, and began having sex with it.
    When they confronted the man he told them "I can't get no girl", according to the police report.
    During the arrest, police said they found a crack pipe in the man's pocket.
    Troy Tyrone Merchant, 34, was charged with indecent exposure and possesion of drug paraphernalia. He remained in the Duval County Jail yeasterday on a $2,500.00 bond.

A 'small dog', huh? Absolutely NO further comment. BARF...........
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
    -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

"Troy Tyrone Merchant" may be an alias.

My buddies there believe the subject is from Texas, and said they also think he may be a mechanic of some sort.

The investigation is continuing.
      People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

We had a similar case here. This guy had sex with an dog.

He claimed that it was OK becuase it was a bitch. He got booked for bestiality. Crazy !! His flat had a heap of dog photos in it.

Mac
        Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

What about sheep? Are they off limits too?

<--look it really does make you go blind.

Comment

How truly disgusting! I once heard that sheep have the exact same innards as a female. Just commenting on this topic is making me laugh really hard.
            "To each his own"

Comment

One word: eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!
              FREE Website Development for Law Enforcement
              <a href="http://police-websites.org" target="_blank">http://police-websites.org</a>

Comment

oh double ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
                Poor little dog

Comment

One word: eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!
                  Don't you mean Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......!?

I once heard that sheep have the exact same innards as a female.

NEWS FLASH! It ain't the INSIDES that COUNT!

[ 01-13-2002: Message edited by: shooter1201 ]
                  "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."

Comment

The dog was later seen lying in the park smoking a cigarette and comenting on a desire to raid the fridge.

Mac
                    Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

NEWS FLASH! It ain't the INSIDES that COUNT!

I meant the feeling. I can't believe i am discussing this.

To echo the others, Ewwww!
                      "To each his own"

Comment

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Who performed the rape test procedure a hospital or a vet??
                          And it appears he chose a dog whose bark is worse than it's BITE!
                          " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

Word has it that it was an undercover K9 dog, in a sting operation

Comment

In one of John Douglas's books, he mentioned an incident where two local officers caught a man having sex with a CHICKEN in his car, videotaping the act. I'm not sure how that is anatomically possible, but he was still doing it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5103 users online. 319 members and 4784 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X