Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quote:
    Originally posted by 156:
    Unlike men, women don't get distinguished as they age.

Now I think that is certainly open to interpretation. Perhaps "distinguished" is not the right word for the normal aging of either sex. However, the character that is added to a persons face as they grow older seems (to me at least) to reflect a lot about the person's personality, and perhaps even the life they have had.

I do a lot of joking around about aging and being an "old fart" etc. But I do believe that aging gracefully (or ungracefully for that matter) is a gift the good lord has bestowed on those fortunate enough to retain their health in their "golden?" years.
    6P1 (retired)

Comment

I sleep mostly on my right side, with at least one cat sleeping on my left hip, another across the top of my pillow, and one by my feet. My husband sleeps on his right side, with the other cat on his left hip. Just one big happy family.
      "Americans don't want a mentally unstable president; he might start a war or something." - Bill Maher

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by JKT:
        quote:
        Originally posted by wonderwoman:
        quote:
        Originally posted by Mr.Orange:
        Good Question, but why is in ask a cop?

Because I posted it in Ask a Cop.
        And now it's in General Topics [Wink] [Wink]
        I know that, that wasn't the question.

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by Mike Tx:
          I sleep in the "ready for Wonderwoman positition."

Of course she's a moderater now.

Comment

Don, I wish all men felt the way you do!

I totally agree with you that lines, etc. reflect a lot about a person and the life they've led. I personally love seeing smile lines. It shows someone has had some happiness in their life.
            Last edited by 156; 12-18-2003, 10:08 PM.

Comment

I try to sleep on my side(wife likes to curl up against me and use me for a heating pad at times), but I guess I end up sleeping on my back, snoring hard and loud enough to knock the plaster loose!

I can zonk off in my easy chair easy enough, but wake up a few hours later with a killer backache! [Eek!]
              Never make a drummer mad- we beat things for a living!

Comment

Stomach...unless it's on the couch or the recliner & then it's on my back.

Comment

Not sure if I should say this...hmmm...but I like to sleep between hubby's legs...ON HIS THIGH! Makes a great pillow, and warm too! LOL

That is, of course, when I do sleep.....With 2 kids (15 months, 4 months) and a 72lb. Siberian Husky, it's not easy!

[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]
                  C.D. Bruno

[email protected]

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4080 users online. 258 members and 3822 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X