Clear All

• The position you sleep in?

Do you sleep on .....

Your back?
    Your side?
    Your front?

Just wondering.... again....

All of the above!
    In God we trust, all others are run MILES and NCIC.

Comment

Seated, with a clipboard and report form on my lap in case a sergeant comes along.
      Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

I start out on my right side. Then I switch to a prone position.
        Drug Recognition Expert

Comment

i start out laying on my right with my back up against the wall but always wake up face down.

Comment

I try to sleep on my back because I read that was the best way to prevent wrinkles. I can't stay there for long, though and usually end up on my side. I can't sleep on my stomach.

Comment

Right side mostly...
              " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

quote:
                Originally posted by 156:
                I try to sleep on my back because I read that was the best way to prevent wrinkles.

Ya know, if you don't iron the sheets, you won't be concerned if they get wrinkled! Sheesh! Some folks are so LA-DE-DA!

Seriously, why worry about wrinkles. All they are, are "life lines" that add character to your face.

I can usually sleep in any position I happen to be in. I've even been known to "cat nap" just standing and leaning up against a wall, in the warm sun!
                6P1 (retired)

Comment

Well, I *prefer* to sleep on my back. But, my wife says I snore, and makes me role over, so I actually sleep on my side (=less snoring apparently). I tried to get her to wear ear protection when she sleeps, but she refuses. Some people are just so selfish

[Wink]
                  "Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day. " -- ???

Comment

Alone, Flat on my back with arms over my head.

With GF I sleep on my back, am elbowed onto my side to stop snoring, back to on my back, elbowed, side, back Ect...All night.

Will Coy

I don't think I snore...
                    "It's a thankless job but I have a lot of Karma to burn off."

Comment

Start out on my back, then to the side, then on my stomach. Continue the cycle until I fall asleep, after I'm asleep I have no idea what position I'm in.
                      There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot.

Steven Wright

Comment

see the post below, apparently I stutter, when I type.

[ 05-08-2003, 02:10 AM: Message edited by: Mr.Orange ]
                        "are you going to bark all day little doggie or are you going to bite"

Comment

Good Question, but why is in ask a cop?

If it pertains to ask a cop , I would have to say seated, with my shades on. Though where I work we call it remedial rest.

If its at home, then on my right side.
                          "are you going to bark all day little doggie or are you going to bite"

Comment

Moving to General Topics.

Comment

On my stomach, with the pillow on top of my head.
                              I started this when the sun came up(on mids)and due to the construction in the area. Now just habit.

TGY
                              Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The views expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer [This sig stolen from Brickcop who stole it from Frank Booth].

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4966 users online. 278 members and 4688 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X