300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biography

We did this thread a while back and it was sort of fun........since we have a fair amount of newer members, I thought we'd try it again.

If someone wrote a book about your life, would anyone want to read it? Would it be an action adventure, a romance, a comedy etc?

What would yours be?

Comment

Mine would be OK, but I wouldn't want them to publish any pictures of me in the manger in my swaddling clothes.

Comment

Comment

Hey Nite.. you forgot to answer your own questions! What would yours be huh?
          No partner is worth your tears -
          the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

Mine would be dark comedy. lol

Comment

SOAP OPERA/NIGHTMARE/HORROR FLICK
              Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

I'd have to say drama/adventure/dark comedy. I don't think there's just one genre.
                If we're not supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?

Comment

It used to be a romantic adventure. It's quite the soap opera / TLC medical documentary these days.

Comment

Mine would be more of a comedic adventure than anything.

Anyone with script ideas and financial offers can email them to me

Comment

My book would be so unbelievable, people would think it was fiction [Wink]

I would call it an adventure, with some (past) romance lol.
                      "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

Mine would skip the literary process and go straight to video. And like all "good" movies there would have to be car chases, gun fights, martial arts, and somebody (preferably female) would have to be naked.
                        Road Warrior

"Every man dies, not every man really lives"

Comment

They already did mine...it was called Teachers, starring Nick Nolte. The cop bit was aptly portrayed by Police Academy.
                          "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
                          -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

That's easy, mine would be a biography.
                            Two people can keep a secret if one of them is dead.

Comment

:zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:

Whuh? Oh, sorry :wipes eyes: I was reading my biography "Watching Paint Dry".

Best cure for insomnia out there.
                              "But if it be a sin to covet honor, I am the most offending soul alive." from Henry V, by Wm. Shakespeare

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2913 users online. 188 members and 2725 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X