300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• last night's episode of "24"

i LIKED sherry getting her traitorous *** stabbed. now i wonder what's going to happen to her while jack is chasing alex hewitt.

i'm STILL waiting for mike stanton to get his!!

kim finally did something RIGHT for a change shooting the psycho dad. (now take your clothes off for pete's sake!! )

jack's going "Kim, just shoot him", and then to prevent the horror flick resurrection, "Ok now shoot him again". me, my wife and son all laughed out loud when she did that.

i'm glad chappelle is getting his right now after tony took him down in the elevator.

and the other traitor b!tch at CTU, carrie, i hope she get's her *** kicked big time by michelle.

and i can't wait to see what happens to "president" prescott and those in the cabinet that voted against palmer!!

only 2 more episodes -- THIS is gonna get GOOD!!!

[ 05-07-2003, 10:28 AM: Message edited by: nickg ]
    I'll post, You argue.

For some reason I thought whoever did the hiring for this elite counter-terrorism unit would have done a better job at not hiring traitors. Maybe they should put a sign on the door, "Traitors &/or Potential Traitors Need Not Apply."

[ 05-07-2003, 10:44 AM: Message edited by: CrazyinaJeep ]

Comment

quote:
      Originally posted by CrazyinaJeep:
      For some reason I thought whoever did the hiring for this elite counter-terrorism unit would have done a better job at not hiring traitors. Maybe they should put a sign on the door, "Traitors &/or Potential Traitors Need Not Apply."

hey craze -- maybe that sign should be hung on some government office doors as well. then there would probably be a LOT of empty offices.
      I'll post, You argue.

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by Frogman:
        Why not use Sherry's admission to stall for more time?

because if they did everything logically on this show it would only be 2 hours long instead of 24!!
        I'll post, You argue.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6264 users online. 372 members and 5892 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X