Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still can't shake a remix of Beastie Boys' "Intergalactic" I got over a year ago. That's for fun moods. When I'm not so happy then it's either the album version or the XXX soundtrack mix of "Bodies" by Drowning Pool.

Great, now I've got both running through my head... it's a happy/mad thunderstorm in there

AvgJoe
    Be careful, kids. Daddy's summer car is like the Ark of the Covanent - if you touch it, you will surely die.

Comment

Okay, OK, I'm not sure it's actually music, but I'm also hopelessly addicted to:

Rocked by Rape

All you country music fans may not enjoy this much.
      Sarcasm: Just another valuable service I provide.

Comment

I don't know about just one song but I can't stop listening to the CD "Beethoven's Last Night" by Trans-Siberian Orchestra. It's a rock opera & good stuff.

Comment

"Positively 4th Street"
          and
          "Like a Rolling Stone"

by Bob Dylan
          Royce is a Lady

Comment

Crash by 12 Stones. Very cool.

Comment

Anything by Kid Rock!
              No cops, know anarchy.

"He aint finna come all up in my house and act a fool and be gettin away with it cause I will go smooth off." -Movista

Comment

Well, currently in my 6 disc changer in my car is

1. 30 Seconds To Mars (new age pink floyd)
                2. The Used (kind of whiny loud punk rock)
                3. Dead Presidents Soundtrack (It's all Motown music)
                4. The White Stripes "Elephant"
                5. Audioslave "I don't think it's left my changer since I got the CD.
                6. A mix cd with mostly with new songs from Staind, Deftones, Linkin Park, Godsmack, etc.
                "This is Papa Bear. Put out an APB for a male suspect, driving a car of some sort; heading in the direction of, uh, you know, that place that sells chilli. Suspect is hatless. Repeat, hatless." -Chief Wiggum

Comment

Wait and Bleed by Slipknot
                  Bring me to life is good also.

Anyone else bring a MP3 player in the squad. I have the Nomad Jukebox. I have about 80hrs worth of music on it so far. The playlist are nice to have for the different moods I am in for listening.

Comment

I really thought Beer for My Horses would have been released by now. Good tune. The video, though....cool camera work and decent action, but come on, Toby doing the Charlie's Angels pose and the bunny hop around the parking garage.

I'm really digging on Diamond Rio's "I Believe", Jessica Andrews' "There's More to Me Than You" and Brooks and Dunn's "
                    Red Dirt Road".

Now that I'm back on the road, I'm listening to Kid Rock, Metallica and Iron Maiden while I'm getting ready. That's my "get focused" music.

Comment

I'm a sucker for well written love songs and currently I have fallen for Josh Groban's "You're Still You" I know most of you probably don't know who that is, but WOW -- that guy can sing. I need to go buy the CD, cause they don't play it on the radio enough.
                      Dance like no one's watching -- Sing like no one's listening, and work like you don't need the money.

Comment

I am sure I will get smacked down for this but my fav right now is "The remix" by R.Kelly.
                        The othe one is the new one from L'l Kim.
                        Oh yeah the one from Audio slave is a good one too.

TGY
                        Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The views expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer [This sig stolen from Brickcop who stole it from Frank Booth].

Comment

cocky "kidrock"! i have seen him twice in concert he is the best!!! i found your picture today lol

Comment

Favourite songs. Err ...

Surfing Bird - The Trashmen
                            Nothing but Flowers - Talking Heads
                            Paint it Black - Stones
                            and absolutely everything by Elvis. Except His bleeding awful cover of Fever.
                            I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Comment

Avril Lavigne is my favorite right now (see I'm not anti-Canadian like some think ). I just downloaded "I'm With You" and "Complicated" from PressPlay.

Comment

Well, this week it's Judith, by A Perfect Circle...
                                Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass.
                                -Mark Twain

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2767 users online. 121 members and 2646 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X