300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superbowl picks

Okay, get your superbowl picks in quick before the first round of playoffs begins on Saturday.

What I would like to see:
    Chicago Bears (favorite team) vs. Pittsburgh Steelers.

Reality:
    St. Louis Rams vs. Pittsburgh Steelers.

What do you think?
    If there is a tourist season, why can't I shoot them???

I'll let you know once I see the teams all line up from the back!

Seriously, I would like to see the Chicago Bears win!

Comment

Let's see here: Make quick trip to websites to see who has the best cheerleaders.

I think it will be this:

Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Chicago Bears or San Francisco 49ers
      FREE Website Development for Law Enforcement
      <a href="http://police-websites.org" target="_blank">http://police-websites.org</a>

Comment

Steelers and the 49'ers. Only because my husband wants to throw one hell of a kegger. (In his words)
        "To each his own"

Comment

Green Bay Packers vs Pittsburgh Steelers.
          Attitude is a reflection of leadership.

Comment

I would like to see Miami vs Tampa. Miami is my favorite team and Tony Dungy will get fired for anything less than the Superbowl.

Reality - I'm still sticking with the picks I made months ago on this forum. St. Louis vs Pittsburgh with St. Louis winning in a blowout.

Here's my thoughts on the teams in the playoffs -

Miami - One week away from their regular second round blowout. They will squeak by the Ravens with under on the game being about 25 points.

Baltimore - You only scored 19 points against Minnesotas pathetic defense. Anyone interested in a trade for a QB named Elvis.

New England - Tom Brady - rookie (essentially) quarterback. Nuff said. Plus they have to play Pittsburgh eventually.

Oakland - Age has caught up to them. They really needed that bye week.

Jets - Yeah right, Vinnie there are fifteen seconds left. You have no timeouts. You must pass to the sidelines. Whatever you do don't throw over the middle. DOH!!!!!!!

Pittsburgh - A good team in a pathetic AFC.

St. Louis - unless Warner gets hurt or they do another eight turnover game nothing will stop them.

Chicago - better than average team that benefitted mightily from a last place schedule.

Philadelphia - Donavon can't do everything now that they are playing quality opponents.

Green Bay - If they had to play St. Louis in Lambeau field I would pick them for the superbowl but no way can they beat the greatest show on turf at home.

Tampa Bay - Dungy is a good coach but he needs to remove himself from any input on the offense. Former allstar QB, former allstar WR, former allstar RB's, four different offensive coordinators - Tony the pathetic offense is your fault.

San Francisco - Not enough balance. Its the Jeff Garcia - Terrell Owens show. Stop one or the other and you can beat them like St. Louis did a while back.

Comment

I think the Dutchboy team has a good shot if they play the sherman williams.
              I have been trying hard to get superbowl saturday off. I think I stand a good chance to get it.

I think I'll watch paint dry.
              Just waiting for NASCAR to start backup.

OK! OK! if I have to pick a team
              ST. LOUIS

[ 01-12-2002: Message edited by: king310 ]
              RULE FOR A HAPPY AND SUCCESSFUL LIFE:. Don't hang around with whiners and complainers.

Comment

Greenbay and the Steelers
                Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

DUH!!!

St Louis vs. Who Cares?

Does anyone else realize how great this team is?
                  Kurt Warner(second best stats in NFL HISTORY)
                  Marshall Faulk (4 seasons of 2000+ yards!!)
                  Isaac Bruce (May be the fastest WR in NFL)
                  Torry Holt (Faster than Bruce!!)
                  Defense that is in the top 2 or 3 this year with guys like Aeneas Williams and London Fletcher and Grant Wistrom...
                  Should I go on?

Remember, If you aint the lead dog, the scenery NEVER changes!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5149 users online. 293 members and 4856 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X