Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tprspouse
    replied
    I'll have to go dig up some of my photos of them when they were little. I have some very cute ones that I've taken. I have to take a digital of the original though since I don't have a scanner. Parents or not, everybody's kids are adorable and worth looking at! Let's see how many kodak moments we can come up with!

[ 05-06-2003, 03:34 PM: Message edited by: Tprspouse ]

Leave a comment:

• AutumnAngel
    replied
    I sent JKT a pic of my daughter when she was about a year and a half old. You'll notice her frizzy hair in the picture, and that's because I just took her hair out of pigtails. It was a kodak moment! lol

Leave a comment:

• Chiefy_Brown
    replied
    It would not appeal to everybody in fact I would hazard a guess that only mums and dads would rate it
    As a total "one time Dad" who misses it dreadfully [Eek!] I would certainly go for it and enjoy it, but I stumped as I have no upload, I'd enjoy any of your snaps though spouse ! [Wink]

Leave a comment:

• Tprspouse
    started a topic Most adorable pics

Most adorable pics

I know that some of you may not be comfortable with it, even I am not...at least in the present...but what about posting pics of your most adorable photos of your KIDS? Baby pics, toddler pics? I don't want to post anything up to date, where I'd show what they look like now. I am still precautious where that is concerned.

If you think it's a good idea, dig up those old cute patootie pics of your babies!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3436 users online. 163 members and 3273 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X