Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shooter, I would say a large percentage of women do it, but only a small percent of that percentage would admit to it. Does that make sense? LOL

[ 05-06-2003, 09:11 AM: Message edited by: 156 ]

Comment

I wonder if there were any corporate sponsors for this event?
      Drug Recognition Expert

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by Deputy Joe:
        I wonder if there were any corporate sponsors for this event?

I heard that Kleenex was one.

I believe that Duracell was another.

[ 05-06-2003, 10:19 AM: Message edited by: PeacefulDragon ]
        "Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day. " -- ???

Comment

quote:
          What about LITTLE kids who see it? Are they ready for it? Will they figure it out at age 5? Or will it become a defining moment for them? I hate to think what could be going through those little minds. Oh, Daddy and Mommy are doing it so it's ok for me to copy them? I say people keep their sex lives to themselves. No need to show me their lack of morals.
          Mitzi,

Did you read the article? This wasn't done in public, it was done in private, in a series of rooms. It says so quite clearly in the article.
          I don't know where you get the idea that this was happening on the streets.

Comment

craze's new tag line:
            "...it makes my liberal heart all a-flutter!!!!!!" - NickG, self-described "closet liberal democrat lover"

craze -- you ARE an idiot sometimes!! (SOMETIMES????)
            I'll post, You argue.

Comment

Some of you people need to get a grip! [Wink]
              Retired

Comment

Crazy, you obviously aren't a parent. They may have THOUGHT they kept it private but little eyes are everywhere. I had a friend who kept the key to the gun cabinet under a lamp. I told him his 3 year old knew it was there and he disagreed. So, I told him to show Daddy where the key to the gun cabinet was. My friend was absolutely astounded when the child went into his room, moved the lamp, got the key and proceeded to open the gun cabinet. The Father never dreamed he could do that. Kids are watching when you don't think they are.

Comment

Mitzi ...

I never claim to be a parent. They aren't doing this in a city park, they're doing it in a building, in seperate rooms, with "doors" ... I'd like to know how some random five-year old is going to see it all, float through the wall, perhaps?

Comment

My 6 year old was trying to find LYCOS one day and entered "Licos" instead.....well, the picture he saw must have been a shocker! Kids will accidentally see things!

I don't think they saw this (at least I hope not), but it's still a disgusting way to raise money. Dirty money, lol ewwwwwh.
                    "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Comment

Well, just hope they make sure to go to .gov instead of .com if they're ever trying to learn about the White House ...

Comment

It is too bad the money went toward sex education. I think a better cause would have been child abuse prevention.

News Headline;
                        Spankers Spank for Anti-Spanking
                        Drug Recognition Expert

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Comment

quote:
                            Originally posted by Tprspouse:
                            My 6 year old was trying to find LYCOS one day and entered "Licos" instead.....well, the picture he saw must have been a shocker! Kids will accidentally see things!

I don't think they saw this (at least I hope not), but it's still a disgusting way to raise money. Dirty money, lol ewwwwwh.

You ever been to www.whitehouse.com?.. Oh, that must be quite a fun little trip for young'uns to take!
                            Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass.
                            -Mark Twain

Comment

quote:
                              Originally posted by nickg:
                              To the strains of soothing new-age music, the men and women -- a number of them couples -- were shown into rooms for men, women or both.

You mean they didn't get to enjoy themselves to Michael Jackson's Beat It?

Comment

Nope, never been but you've got my curiosity now, I 'll have to check it out. Well...when the kids are not 2 feet away from me, just in case!
                                "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3697 users online. 247 members and 3450 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X