Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bet you guys wish you were a cop in Israel! LOL

Israeli Cop Mistakenly Undressed, Fondled at Party

JERUSALEM (Reuters) - An Israeli policeman responding to neighbors' complaints about a rowdy hen party received an unexpected welcome at the door when revelers mistook him for a stripper and began to take off his clothes and stroke him.

"The women had ordered a stripper dressed as a police officer," national police spokesman Gil Kleiman said on Monday.

The policeman showed the women his badge but they thought it was part of the act. He was extricated only after his partner came up and vouched for his identity, Kleiman said.

"She took off my shirt and untied my shoelaces," the officer was quoted by the Yedioth Ahronoth daily as saying about one of the partygoers. "She started stroking me and called on her friends to join in."

"is that your nightstick or are you just happy to see me?"

I'll post, You argue.

Comment

Just how hard did he try to stop them?
      Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

If he was smart, not until after the woman and her friends were done stroking him. LOL

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by 156:

The policeman showed the women his badge but they thought it was part of the act. He was extricated only after his partner came up and vouched for his identity, Kleiman said.

Can you hear the conversation between the partners after the call...I said "back off", not "I need back up!!"...
          Walk slow, Talk low, and Don't say Too Much.

Comment

Yes, I'm sure that was one call he was more than happy to handle on his own.

Comment

[ 05-06-2003, 02:14 AM: Message edited by: Morrow ]

Comment

I think it's a scenario on most cop shows at one point or another

Comment

Was any one else thinking Monty Python and the Holy Grail...the scene in the castle filled with horny women? "NO NO...I WANT to face the peril!!"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4122 users online. 307 members and 3815 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X