Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would you like to drive this car?...

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would you like to drive this car?...

There is a new car coming out from Mercury. It's the Marauder. Remember those? It's back.

Here's the site. You might also want to turn up your speakers if you want to hear the engine.

It's built on the same frame as the Crown Vic, but has a lot more features and a lot more power. All I can say is this: if I ever find a department that had a car like that, I would move there in a heartbeat!

Let me know what you guys think.
    If we're not supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?

That looks and sounds bad @#$!!! I recently saw a crown vic that looked similar. I dont know if it was just suped up but it looked a little tougher than the standard crown vic.

[ 06-14-2002: Message edited by: edgar ]

Comment

Well, if you like it that much enter the sweepstakes to win one!! I did a few months ago. http://www.hotrod.com/hotrod/maraudersweeps/
      " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

I did it this morning.

Comment

I just entered!!! Just think of all the speeding tickets I will get if I win!

Comment

Good choice making it available only in black. You just know that if it was available, some freakazoid would get it in purple or that god awful yellow that I see everything in lately.

Comment

My feelings exactly Niteshift. Something like that neon green on the new beetles. Ewww....

Comment

Originally posted by Niteshift:
                some freakazoid would get it in purple or that god awful yellow that I see everything in lately.
                The WORST one has to be the "special edition" multi colored V.W. Golf. Every panel of the car a different color.
                The first time I saw one I thought it was a salvage vehicle.
                " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

Originally posted by Niteshift:
                  Good choice making it available only in black.
                  Black is no good for the desert
                  I agree about the neon colors but white would be nice.
                  Bill R

Comment

As a guy who lives in a place where is gets into triple digits once in a while, but is in the upper 90's a lot.......along with 90+% humidity......I still say black was the way to go.

Comment

I wonder if the gas tank explodes!
                      6P1 (retired)

Comment

LOL! That was one of my first thoughts!

Comment

The WORST one has to be the "special edition" multi colored V.W. Golf. Every panel of the car a different color.
                          The first time I saw one I thought it was a salvage vehicle.
                          Not to get too off topic, but I remember reading within the last six months in Popular Mechanics something about cars in the future being similar to mood rings. I believe Honda and a few others are currently testing prototypes. I'll have to find the exact article and post it. Basically, certain body panels change color depending on what mood you are in. This can be a good and a bad thing. Now not only will we have mad drivers during rush hour, but we will also have mad cars!!! What's this world coming to?
                          Sincerely,

Jeffrey

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffrey:

Not to get too off topic, but I remember reading within the last six months in Popular Mechanics something about cars in the future being similar to mood rings.
                            Yikes!! I have a feeling mine would be black most of time...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4598 users online. 270 members and 4328 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X