http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAc4IQ9whrU
    "Get a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life"

That'll probably buff right out.

Comment

think they called it in?

Comment

Originally posted by mustanginky View Post
        think they called it in?
        lol, noway! it is like calling the cops and saying "hi officer, this guy stole my crack / cocaine"
        "Get a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life"

Comment

Originally posted by mustanginky View Post
          think they called it in?
          No, because the guy walked away uninjured. They have special metal cages in those cars that protect the drivers from getting seriously hurt/killed.

Comment

So typical of vintage cars (like the 1968 Camaro in the video) - all fine in a straight line, but they can't stop or turn very well.

The comments above reflect my personal opinion as a private citizen, ordinary motorist and all-around good guy.

The aforementioned advice should not be construed to represent any type of professional opinion, legal counsel or other type of instruction with regard to traffic laws, judicial proceedings or official agency policy.

------------------------------------------------

"Ignorance on fire is hotter than knowledge on ice."

Comment

Now see, if Mr. Dumas (pronounced "dumb a55") was at a legal race track he would have had plenty of runway to slow down and make the last turnout. What a moron.
              sigpic
              Originally posted by Smurfette
              Lord have mercy. You're about as slick as the business side of duct tape.
              Originally posted by DAL
              You are without doubt a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

Comment

My favorite quote from the video: "It's time to run ya'll..."

Priceless! What a bunch of idiots!!
                LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO DRINK CHEAP BEER!

Comment

Yeah, that was REALLY worth the 5k or so they were running for..........IDIOTS!

Comment

Had the money to make that car built like that, and yet he can't spend a few $$ on a track fee?
                    If I tell you what I know, I'd have to kill you. Fortunately, I don't know much.

Comment

Originally posted by JasperST View Post
                      Earl Scheib, $99.95 any car any color, leave the windows down we'll do the interior for free.
                      It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

Originally posted by JasperST View Post

Ohhhhh Gawd..... Jas.... HeeHeeeHeee Should I showthe lil chink wife tha lil bity "Squirt".... Looks just like a skid mark....

Originally posted by DACP View Post
                        Earl Scheib, $99.95 any car any color, leave the windows down we'll do the interior for free.

GawdDamn It office, please, Just 10-7 tha' pie Hole !!!! Ma' ribs are a hutt'in...!!!!

Who was it on this here thread said, fer a few bucks they coulda' bought some track time????? HeeHee, So Eff'in true...

Know I know why I raced ma' interceptor 427 out on tha' highways, top end rac'in, no kid stuff.....

Getty Trig,,,
                        Originally posted by mookster
                        Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                        Originally posted by CityCopDC
                        I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                        Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                        I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                        -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

The clip & the aftermath bring up a good issue---obviously serious streetracing requires some high-dollar effort which means in all probability there's drug-money,etc. involved. Without risking security, anyone out thereever get on the "inside" and learn, percentage-wise, just how much is involved & what percent IS illegal money? I was always on the outside of the "big boys", though I knew a few, but even they wouldn't tell me to what extent it was. Now that I'm no longer full-time LE, I'm still kinda curious......

Comment

He probably walked a few blocks, called a friend for a lift and alibi, declared the car stolen the next morning, collected an insurance payout.
                            **Not a LEO**

Comment

I always like peoples' reactions when they see something like this... they just start running towards the wreck which is like a quarter or more mile away... instead of simply getting in another car and driving. That was fun.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5162 users online. 313 members and 4849 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X