NEW Welcome Ad

Collapse

Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asked to write an article-- need some ideas on topics!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StainlessSteve
    Guest replied
    Fraud in the health care industry http://www.facebook.com/sickforprofit?v=app_4949752878

Leave a comment:

• nolo
    replied
    Please keep the tips coming!!!

Leave a comment:

• jannino
    replied
    Maybe include info about postal inspectors... i've personally had them be the main ones investigating a credit card theft ring...

Leave a comment:

• nolo
    replied
    Not bad... anything else?

Leave a comment:

• ICEAGENT
    replied
    Maybe interview some local USSS agents about how they adopt local identity theft/fraud cases for federal prosecution. A lot of local cops/prosecutors don't know how to refer stuff to the feds, what they look for, etc.
    Last edited by ICEAGENT; 11-09-2009, 07:12 AM. Reason: typo

Leave a comment:

• StainlessSteve
    Guest replied
    Bernie Madoff, if you keep it current you might find more interest in your article, yes we would like to read it...

Leave a comment:

• nolo
    replied
    Thanks.... anything else?

Leave a comment:

• DAL
    replied
    I think an article on FINCEN resources available to local law-enforcement might be worthwhile.

Leave a comment:

• Asked to write an article-- need some ideas on topics!

I've been asked to write an article for a national law enforcement e-zine: the theme for the issue is federal and state law enforcement coordination in fraud cases, but I am free to write about whatever I want (as long as it is interesting). Of course, now I am drawing a blank for the topic...

Do you guys have any ideas of interesting topics? What kind of article (written by your friendly local ADA) would YOU like to read?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3572 users online. 217 members and 3355 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X