Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accused killer Brigitte Harris tells jury she researched Lorena Bobbitt

From: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_c..._research.html

Accused killer Brigitte Harris told Queens jurors Monday that she researched Lorena Bobbitt's 1993 castration of her husband before taking revenge on her abusive father.

Harris, 29, took the witness stand in her murder trial yesterday to rebut prosecution claims that she intended to kill her father, Eric Goodridge, 55, during a July 2007 assault in her Rockaway apartment.

Prosecutors say Harris handcuffed Goodridge to a chair and then surgically removed his penis with a scalpel she bought online. She then turned on the stove to destroy the evidence because she recalled how doctors reattached John Bobbitt's severed penis.

Under questioning by defense attorney Arthur Aidala, Harris said she only meant to dismember her father. "Just know I'm doing this because I know he's not gonna change," Harris said in a videotape recorded days before the attack.

Aidala said Harris acted after finding out that Goodridge intended to take her nieces back to her native Liberia, where she said she was abused since the age of 3.

Wow that was cringe worthy! I wonder how she prepared her hotdog?
    And did she, by chance, research Jeffery Dahmer?
    Last edited by JasperST; 11-06-2009, 06:46 AM.

Comment

WOW- I think that is one of the few times I read something and felt a shiver down my neck. That woman was completely detached from the scene.

Prosecutors say Harris handcuffed Goodridge to a chair and then surgically removed his penis with a scalpel she bought online. She then turned on the stove to destroy the evidence because she recalled how doctors reattached John Bobbitt's severed penis.
      MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Yeah, I read the first line and stopped. Nothing good can come from reading the rest.
        I miss you, Dave.
        http://www.odmp.org/officer/20669-of...david-s.-moore

Comment

That is the weirdest form of revenge i have seen in a long while. If he sexually assaulted her tough... How many times have you heard of a child molester and said to yourself "man he should have his junk cut off so it never happens again?"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2630 users online. 128 members and 2502 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X