Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cops Taser Man With His Hands Already On Police Car

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgmtzQM3Npc

Not enough info to comment and the whole video isn't presented.
    sigpic

I'm the gatekeeper, are you the keymaster?

Servicing what feels like one giant Mental Hospital......... going on 3 years.

The video doesn't show what led up to it, so it's practically worthless.
    Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Looks kinda like Richard Green so it WAS justified LOL (Is harassment murder?)
      "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

The cop definately gets the benefit of the doubt for a few reasons.

First thing is that edited tape was definately released by the defense attorney to build public support to bolster his settlement case, and push the city to settle. No dept would release the tape only showing 2 sec before the subject is tased. They would release what led up to it to put it in context.

Second thing is with as much pain (the screaming) as he "appears" to be in he is only asking to "settle" for 75,000 that is chicken feed compared to what he could get if that was just what it "appeared" to be from that obviously edited version. His lawyer in a case like the clip suggests would advise his case clearly rises to the level of 2-300,000 or maybe even more why go for a measly 75,000 unless you know you were wrong and you think this figure is feasable by the city to make everything go away.

3rd thing is the guys lawyer is pushing and advocating settling out of court, who does that with a rock solid true police brutality case as the edited clip suggests? His lawyer will take about 15,000 and that leaves him with just enough to get a new Escalade and he's broke, this one smells big time.

I believe this is a case of "believe only half of what you see"
        Last edited by creolecop; 11-04-2009, 11:03 PM.
        Ignored: Towncop, Pulicords, TacoMac, Ten08

Comment

That video is garbage. Anytime they don't show you what led to the incident it's a scam. I'll give you an example. Look at the video I linked and it's clear this guy needed to be tased. Now start the video from 1:08 and all you see is a guy with his hands on the patrol car getting tased, those mean old cops.

http://www.break.com/index/big_boy_gets_tazered.html
          Last edited by leesrt; 11-04-2009, 11:31 PM.
          Due to the Juvenile bickering and annoying trolling committed by members of this forum I have started an igore list. If your name is listed below I can't see you.

CityCopDC, Fire Moose, Carbonfiberfoot, Damiansolomon

Comment

Originally posted by leesrt View Post
            That video is garbage. Anytime they don't show you what led to the incident it's a scam. I'll give you an example. Look at the video I linked and it's clear this guy needed to be tased. Now start the video from 1:08 and all you see is a guy with his hands on the patrol car getting tased, those mean old cops.

lol that was good
            Young people will change the old wicked ways of the past.sigpic

Comment

I'm purty sure I heard "taze me b!tch ooooo tuff guy, big man with the taser" and "pig" listen closely....

Comment

This dirtbag was caught throwing a rock or brick through an officer's personal vehicle outside of the 2nd Precinct office. I'm sure there is much more to this than what is on the tape the defense released.
                The views expressed in the above post are the sole opinion of the author and do not reflect any official position by the author's employer and/or municipality.

Comment

Why would you post this thread? The title is degrogatory and the video is for crap.
                  sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

Funny what a minute cut out will do to one's perspective.
                    Lost interest quick and watched the workout instead. (Japanese girl lower right hand corner)
                    MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

The video he posted isn't the same as the OP's....Lessert's video is from an episode of Cops a few years ago.....

The OPs video is an incident that happened a few days ago.....I saw it on the news yesterday or the day before, and there wasn't enough video on the news clip to make a determination....

But Im not sure if you're trying to kid around with me....lol....been up too long.
                      Last edited by cbr600_kitty; 11-05-2009, 09:22 AM.
                      'Evil always wins when Good does nothing'-Anonymous

Comment

CBR,

Did you look at

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Leesert posted the full video
                        MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

The OP posted a different video
                          Young people will change the old wicked ways of the past.sigpic

Comment

Smurf - "The title is degrogatory "

Uh, what's degragatory about the title?

Now if your avatar was getting tazed and it said "big girl" gets tazed I could understand

Comment

No audio, edited to just before the tasing, and the officer obviously knows he's on camera and being recorded.

Hmmmm...are those clues?
                              I miss you, Dave.
                              http://www.odmp.org/officer/20669-of...david-s.-moore

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4070 users online. 221 members and 3849 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X