300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fake cops in the Tacoma area...

These guys are real f-heads, pulling over people and robbing them till recently, now they can add a rape charge Video of kidnap and you can see that they have dash lights...

Detectives believe these men are connected to three other similar attacks across Pierce County over the past month.
    The most recent case was Sunday, only this time, police say they elevated their crimes to rape.
    A Lakewood Wendy's Restaurant employee was on her way home from work around 2:20 a.m. Sunday when she was pulled over by a vehicle with red-and-blue flashing lights, said Lauren Wallin with the Pierce County Sheriff's Office's CrimeStoppers program.
    Two armed robbers handcuffed her boyfriend and placed him in the trunk of his car, then demanded her keys to the restaurant. The woman didn't have keys to the restaurant, and after realizing this, the robbers took the victim into a fenced, wooded area in the 1900 block of E. 56th Street in Tacoma and raped her, Wallin said.
    http://www.komonews.com/news/local/68977907.html

Those types of fake cop incidents happen frequently in Southern California. The suspect generally prey on residents from other countries - Far East, Hispanic, Dominican, etc. They wear dark colored BDU's with fake badges, ball caps with the words Police, LAPD, LASD, etc. Most often are involved in residential robberies; but have been known to stop vehicles and accost the occupants.

Just something else the Po-Po has to keep their eyes open for and why we are so down on wannabees who drive around in patrol vehicle look-a-likes.
    Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence!

[George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

Comment

We've got a problem with that here too. Crews driving around in CVPI's with fake or stolen police gear pulling home invasions, kidnappings etc.. That's one of the reasons I tell people who want to buy a CVPI, "expect attention".
      "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - Orwell

Comment

I got pulled over once at night and the light in my mirrors from the spot was so intense it caused blindness. I had to close my eyes and try to block off some light. A guy in a monkey suit could have walked up and I wouldn't have known until it was to late. I'm against that policy as it makes it too easy to blind side someone. I can see the reason but maybe the light doesn't have to burn holes in our retinas?

Comment

Prior to retiring, I would stop the "look-a-like' cars, Caprice's, CVPI's and Impala's. I would ID the driver and occupants and make notes of the car and plate#. I could not believe how much these guys enjoyed talking to real cops, their enthusiasm in all things police would sometimes be frightening. I kept a folder on them, a few times detectives asked for info on cars in the area, never turned up anything but I am sure more than a few of them were up to no good.

(I am talking about the cars that look like unmarked cars, with spot lights and the police rims instead of hubcaps, that sort of car-not just any Crown vic or Impala)
          Last edited by Sled; 11-04-2009, 12:41 PM.

Comment

http://www.nothingbundtcakes.com/
            Last edited by Nobody; 12-01-2009, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobody View Post
              www.crownvic.net

i'm sure they're on this website someplace...
              That's a civilian's car?

Comment

http://forums.officer.com/forums/
                Last edited by Nobody; 04-27-2010, 09:39 AM.

Comment

That's scary. These guys need to be stopped and questioned when they're out on the road.

Or can they?
                  Last edited by Till; 11-04-2009, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sled View Post
                    Prior to retiring, I would stop the "look-a-like' cars, Caprice's, CVPI's and Impala's. I would ID the driver and occupants and make notes of the car and plate#. I could not believe how much these guys enjoyed talking to real cops, their enthusiasm in all things police would sometimes be frightening. I kept a folder on them, a few times detectives asked for info on cars in the area, never turned up anything but I am sure more than a few of them were up to no good.

(I am talking about the cars that look like unmarked cars, with spot lights and the police rims instead of hubcaps, that sort of car-not just any Crown vic or Impala)

That was very proactive of you Sked, I'd like to think that there are many cops thinking the same thing as you did, that's just good police work there...

Comment

Damn! Now I can't drive my CVPI P 71 with full in grill blue lights and push bar, computer mounted on pax side, shotgun rack and cage with K9 stickers over the 911 decals and the out of service cover over my clear lense light bar, black and white.
                      Free Deke O'Mally!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Till View Post
                        That's scary. These guys need to be stopped and questioned when they're out on the road.

Or can they?

We have a metric buttload of em around here. You go by ANY used car lot and youre gauranteed to see a handful of white CVPI's with spotlights and pushbumpers. Theres ALWAYS something to pull a vehicle over for. Our units happen to be white as well, albeit with appropriate decals. I honestly cant tell em apart from our unmarked.

any chance this thing in lakewood is some knuckleheads from Ft Lewis?
                        Originally posted by crass cop
                        Just do it in front of a camera and try not to get a boner and you shoudl be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by JasperST View Post
                          I got pulled over once at night and the light in my mirrors from the spot was so intense it caused blindness. I had to close my eyes and try to block off some light. A guy in a monkey suit could have walked up and I wouldn't have known until it was to late. I'm against that policy as it makes it too easy to blind side someone. I can see the reason but maybe the light doesn't have to burn holes in our retinas?
                          Quit doing things that draw attention and you won't get stopped. If you do, don't look into the mirrors. Stare straight ahead, the nice officer will let you know what to do when s/he arrives at your door.
                          Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence!

[George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

Comment

Originally posted by LaPlaca View Post
                            We have a metric buttload of em around here. You go by ANY used car lot and youre gauranteed to see a handful of white CVPI's with spotlights and pushbumpers. Theres ALWAYS something to pull a vehicle over for. Our units happen to be white as well, albeit with appropriate decals. I honestly cant tell em apart from our unmarked.

any chance this thing in lakewood is some knuckleheads from Ft Lewis?
                            Wouldn't really surprise me, it wouldn't be a first for criminal activity stemming from that direction. More than likely tho it has something to do with a gang down in LAkewood, quite notorious for that you know...

Comment

Too bad they don't actually stop crime and just cause it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4861 users online. 271 members and 4590 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X