Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex Criminal Demands Sandwich From Victim

From: http://cbs11tv.com/local/sex.crime.s...2.1279047.html

A Fort Worth man is in jail after he allegedly broke into an elderly woman's house, committed a sex act in front of her, and then demanded that she make him a sandwich.

He ended up getting caught when he confessed to a different crime he committed later that day, police say.

Officers say Mitchel Wayne Stewart, 39, rang the doorbell of a house in the 1700 block of Oakland in East Fort Worth at about 1:30 Monday morning. When the 77-year-old woman went to answer her door, police say, Stewart kicked it in.

Stewart then grabbed the woman by the arm, pushed her into a chair, and committed what police are calling a "sex act" in the woman's presence.

Then, police say, Stewart demanded that the woman make him a sandwich.

The woman gave him the food and told him to leave. As he did, officers say he grabbed her cell phone.

Later that morning, police say, Stewart stole a bag of potato chips from a Wal-Mart store. But before he left, he turned himself in to the store manager for stealing the chips.

As police were interviewing him about the chips, they found that he was still carrying the cell phone he had stolen from the elderly woman earlier that morning.

Detectives asked him about the sex crime, and they say he confessed.

Stewart is in jail, charged with burglary of a habitation with intent to commit sexual assault. He's also facing theft charges for the cell phone and the chips.

Although the alleged crimes happened Monday, police only revealed them on Thursday.

Police think Stewart might also have committed a similar crime in August. They're still investigating that one.

hey, I get hungry afterwards too.......And sleepy.

Comment

I hope he knows he'll get more than a sammich if he does it in the court house.

Comment

What! He didn't steal a pack of smokes too?

Comment

Later that morning, police say, Stewart stole a bag of potato chips from a Wal-Mart store. But before he left, he turned himself in to the store manager for stealing the chips
          I can't help wondering if this guy is related to the character on "Hill Street Blues" who used to "flash." I think one time he did it around the holidays so he could get jail food. "The mission serves turkey, and turkey disconveniences mah stomach." "I'm buck nekkid!!!"
          --
          Capital Punishment means never having to say "you again?"

Comment

"The woman gave him the food and told him to leave. As he did, officers say he grabbed her cell phone."

No sense telling him to 'beat it' I guess.
            sigpic
            Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
            And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Comment

Originally posted by KapsFB View Post
              No sense telling him to 'beat it' I guess.
              Oh, gawd. I bet you have a whole book's worth of Peewee Herman jokes, too.
              --
              Capital Punishment means never having to say "you again?"

Comment

might be Chiller

Comment

Originally posted by jannino View Post
                  might be Chiller
                  Nah, Chiller talks bad but I think he's harmless. Now, this guy may have taken Chiller's online assertiveness course ("$39.99, Get Wimmen To Do Your Bidding!!!") and taken it to a whole nother level...
                  If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

---Jack Handey

Comment

Wonder if he told her to hold the mayo?
                    sigpic
                    Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
                    And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Comment

I've heard of this, it's called "date mastrubate" they get really drugged up and intoxicated, take a girl home and whack off in front of her, "aaa dooo need no raaape chaaag". But a sammich for breakfast........odd...

Comment

sooo, what kind of sandwhich was it?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5172 users online. 288 members and 4884 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X