300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ditched by my partner

tried to conduct a search on 3 thugs last night and in the heat of the situation my partner left me out so it became 3 to one at the moment i was unarmed and he was so scared he couldnt call for back up one of the guys pulled out a weapon for my safety and his i had to tell him to run lets take cover so I could call for backup...i've been a cop 4 mnths now so maybe im still considered a rookie but i personally have a problem with running away from those ppl..and the reason why i was unarmed was simple because it was a walk thru town wasnt expecting trouble

Um...

1) I'm sorry if your backup left you hanging. Sounds like you and he need to have a nice long talk.

2) Um... you're a cop? A sworn LEO?

3) If #3 is a yes, I hope and pray your report writing is better then your forum posts. Between your post, and your "sk8erboi64" name, one may think you are about 12 years old. Sorry, just speaking the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by marcusindc View Post
      Um...

1) I'm sorry if your backup left you hanging. Sounds like you and he need to have a nice long talk.

3) If #3 is a yes, I hope and pray your report writing is better then your forum posts. Between your post, and your "sk8erboi64" name, one may think you are about 12 years old. Sorry, just speaking the truth.
      I think English is a second language for him. He is not from the US.

FB

Comment

LOL he is a student and not a cop. Look at the profile. Plus the official language of Grenada is english.
        The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

wow. What the eff did that post say? I actually had to concentrate to read it

Comment

Think me knows why they don't give you a firearm...

Comment

Originally posted by RenoR1 View Post
              wow. What the eff did that post say? I actually had to concentrate to read it
              I think it was this...

Originally posted by sk8erboi64 View Post
              tried to conduct a search on 3 thugs last night and in the heat of the situation my partner left me out >break< so it became 3 to one at the moment >break< i was unarmed and he was so scared he couldnt call for back up >break< one of the guys pulled out a weapon >break< for my safety and his i had to tell him to run lets take cover so I could call for backup... >break< i've been a cop 4 mnths now so maybe im still considered a rookie but i personally have a problem with running away from those ppl.. >break< and the reason why i was unarmed was simple because it was a walk thru town >break< wasnt expecting trouble
              ...but I am still lost.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by marcusindc View Post
                Um...

Are You Employed in the Law Enforcement Industry:
                No
                Are You a Sworn Police Officer:
                No
                student
                Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence!

[George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

Comment

Ok so a guy pulls a gun on you and your buddy and you're mad because your buddy ran away?

Hell, I'd do the same. Seems he's the smart one.

Comment

I saw the student thing... I checked it before I made a post. But it isn't always accurate or up to date, which is why I asked.

Comment

I wanted to reply intelligently here but what would the point be.

The summary is there is no routine call. If you think a situation is so routine that you don't even bring your gun you need to stay home before your next routine call is in a casket.
                      Due to the Juvenile bickering and annoying trolling committed by members of this forum I have started an igore list. If your name is listed below I can't see you.

CityCopDC, Fire Moose, Carbonfiberfoot, Damiansolomon

Comment

Why were you searching thugs there student?

Comment

Ill take it that the Royal Grenada Police Force is unarmed? Do you at least have an Armed Response Unit?

Comment

Originally posted by sk8erboi64 View Post
                            ...i've been a cop 4 mnths now so maybe im still considered a rookie but i personally have a problem with running away from those ppl..and the reason why i was unarmed was simple because it was a walk thru town wasnt expecting trouble
                            cop for 4 months now or are you still a student messing around? I can't stand this new age text talking crap.

Comment

sigpic
                              Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
                              And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6271 users online. 311 members and 5960 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X