Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please take some time to look at this.

I am doing a survey for a research project on the Second Amendment (Right to Bear Arms). I really would appreciate if you would fill this out. I need to have 25 people fill it out. I ask that you answer the questions to the best of your ability. Your answers shouldn’t be long, just enough to get your point across when asked to do so.

I decided to make this easier for everyone. Here is a link to the survey

http://www.esurveyspro.com/Survey.as...6-94b58dc05f6b
    Last edited by M.C.S.D; 10-29-2009, 09:56 PM.

I took your survey....

But, the results are gonna be VERY lopsided if you only post here........(everyone is either a cop or a soon to be cop)

Comment

Originally posted by VChopefull View Post
      I took your survey....

But, the results are gonna be VERY lopsided if you only post here........(everyone is either a cop or a soon to be cop)
      except those that are just wannabe and never willbe and those that hate cops and then you have those open carry whack jobs yeah never mind your good.

Comment

Took it too...but I have to agree that the information gathered here is going to be biased....biggest no no in doing research....
        'Evil always wins when Good does nothing'-Anonymous

Comment

I took the survey. Good luck.
          "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

Comment

Oh for ****s sake. It's BEAR arms, not BARE arms. Everyone has the right to bare arms, not everyone has the right to bear arms.

Yeah. I'm being harsh, but if this is an example of the writing skills of LE, no wonder we are going down the tubes.
            Free Deke O'Mally!!!

Comment

Originally posted by District B 13 View Post
              Oh for ****s sake. It's BEAR arms, not BARE arms. Everyone has the right to bare arms, not everyone has the right to bear arms.

Yeah. I'm being harsh, but if this is an example of the writing skills of LE, no wonder we are going down the tubes.
              LOL I thought it was a petition for short sleeved shirts
              "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

Note on your survey: I voted against the idea of "bare" arms as it is almost winter here in New England. Most folks stopped "baring" arms about a month and a half ago, except on maybe two days - one in late September and one about a week ago - when the temperature did get up there for a while.

I was thoroughly confused, as a good deal of questions revolved around firearms rights and not styles of dress.
                The opinions expressed here are from the individual only and do not represent the view of any agency that the poster may be affiliated with

Comment

Originally posted by VChopefull View Post
                  I took your survey....

I have posted this in multiple places, not just here. I am trying to get a much broader view then from just police.

I am trying to get MULTIPLE views, so I am not just looking at one point of view. I am looking to get it from three angles basically, those for, against, and undecided, but with reasoning behind it.

I am looking more for the view points on keeping Rights of Citizens rather then actual want or need to have firearms.

This survey is just a small portion of the research. My work is in no way centered around the survey.
                  Last edited by M.C.S.D; 10-29-2009, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by District B 13 View Post

You are right, I dont know why I put Bare. I wrote this after being up for a long time. The posts I put up were all copy and pasted from one document I wrote so that I didnt have to rewrite it every time I posted in a thread (and there were alot). So please dont think I went through writing it incorrectly each time. I have gone to each thread and fixed it of course.

Me no think so good.

Usually I am a bit more edjumacated.

Thanks for the heads up by the way.

Thank you guys for your responses,

Except the person who said they were a 108 year old female with alot of racial slurs, your responses will of course be deleted.
                    Last edited by M.C.S.D; 10-29-2009, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Actually he is learning exactly how surveys are done. Just about all news/political agencies who do surveys (Except the well respected ones who charge a LOT for their work) will poll the audiences they suspect will give them the numbers they wish to hear.

Comment

Took the survey...interesting questions. We gonna find out any results?

Comment

Helped ya out, neighbor..Finished the survey..

Comment

Originally posted by jamesrm View Post
                            Actually he is learning exactly how surveys are done. Just about all news/political agencies who do surveys (Except the well respected ones who charge a LOT for their work) will poll the audiences they suspect will give them the numbers they wish to hear.

Actually, no, Im not getting polls just from places where I know Ill get the responses I want. I am doing the research and getting MULTIPLE points of views. Like I posted above, I have put this on MULTIPLE sites, not just law enforcement, not just pro gun rights, and not just pro gun control. I have had people outside of the internet also fill out the survey to get a more diverse census.

Thanks for trying to rope me in with normal students who just take a quick way out.

I am Ex-Law Enforcement also................. so I already knew what kind of responses I would get from a site like this. I know better. This is why I included a persons Occupation in the demographic.

Comment

Originally posted by sevkln7of9 View Post
                              Took the survey...interesting questions. We gonna find out any results?
                              Yes, Ill put the results up when I finish the survey and poll on sunday.

Chi Town Det..... thanks for the input neighbor. Merr Park is pretty much Chicago anyways, I was born and raised in Mt. Greenwood, but moved here 4 months ago to escape the city taxes and stickers untill I get onto Chicago PD.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4858 users online. 272 members and 4586 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X