Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robbers who use sharpies instead of masks (w/ the funniest pic ever included)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robbers who use sharpies instead of masks (w/ the funniest pic ever included)

From: http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...2sharpie1.html

Meet Matthew McNelly and Joey Miller. The Iowa men were arrested Friday night on attempted burglary charges after a 911 caller told cops that two hoodie-wearing males were trying to enter his apartment. During a subsequent traffic stop (McNelly, 23, and Miller, 20, were traveling in a 1994 Buick Roadmaster), Carroll Police Department officers collared the men, both of whom had their faces painted. Police Chief Jeff Cayler is unsure why McNelly and Miller, pictured in the below mug shots, opted for the Sharpie marker look, but surmised that they may have been trying to intimidate the apartment's occupant. Or perhaps ski masks are a bit pricey.

http://forums.officer.com/forums/
    Last edited by Nobody; 11-06-2009, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Cant fix stupidity it seems...........
      'Evil always wins when Good does nothing'-Anonymous

Comment

Another fine example of American .....
        sigpic
        Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
        And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobody View Post
          looks like matthew was going for a "batman" look
          im thinking more of the guy from kiss, his left eye looks like a star!!
          dubbed code name: Alien #69

Comment

I think they were framed. I passed out at a party once and woke up with a similar disguise. The only thing missing on these guys are the penis drawings and the words "i am gay" across my forehead.
            "No one can make you feel like a turd without your permission." - Eleanor Roosevelt.

Comment

Man remember the days when they would at least spend a little effort and money (or time) buyying/stealing a mask?

How did the conversation go?
              MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

your shoes were on, huh?

Originally posted by adeutch View Post
                I think they were framed. I passed out at a party once and woke up with a similar disguise. The only thing missing on these guys are the penis drawings and the words "i am gay" across my forehead.

Comment

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!
                  "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

Comment

Originally posted by 99 Fenix View Post
                    your shoes were on, huh?
                    Yep. Everything was on the up and up. It was a legitimate shaming. I actually discovered it when I went to the bathroom and looked down to see the word "c0ck" written on my leg with an arrow pointing up. I guess out of the goodness of their hearts, my roommates were trying to leave me instructions in case I had trouble figuring out how to pee.
                    "No one can make you feel like a turd without your permission." - Eleanor Roosevelt.

Comment

haha outstanding

Comment

Future residents of my establishment.

I read this in the Iowa based news outlets but they didn't have pics.

I love job security announcements.
                        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Wow. Nothing like starting out your first few days in your new barred home with permanent markings on your face that tell everyone how stupid you are. They're going to be popular.

Comment

This reminds me of a TV clip years ago about some dumb robbers who rubbed lemon juice all over their faces......because they thought it would make them 'invisible' to security cameras.

What they were probably supposed to do was put the lemon juice on the camera lens. Duh!

"The gene pool needs a lifeguard." -- Steven Wright

The comments above reflect my personal opinion as a private citizen, ordinary motorist and all-around good guy.

The aforementioned advice should not be construed to represent any type of professional opinion, legal counsel or other type of instruction with regard to traffic laws, judicial proceedings or official agency policy.

------------------------------------------------

"Ignorance on fire is hotter than knowledge on ice."

Comment

We saw this at work on CNN. I don't think I've seen a room full of TS-cleared, mostly seasoned intelligence analysts laugh that hard in YEARS.
                              If I tell you what I know, I'd have to kill you. Fortunately, I don't know much.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4981 users online. 326 members and 4655 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X