300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking the oath this Friday...

...and I can't believe the academy is over! 26 weeks at $10.50 an hour and we're finally done. We hit the streets on Monday.
    The only time you can have too much ammunition is when you're swimming or on fire

Godspeed..

Comment

Congrats.

Now read this: http://forums.officer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10673

Great stuff in that thread.

Comment

Originally posted by marcusindc View Post
        Congrats.

Now read this: http://forums.officer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10673

Great stuff in that thread.
        Read it! Good stuff.
        The only time you can have too much ammunition is when you're swimming or on fire

Comment

The city of Cleveland will be a better place congratulations laddy!

Comment

Congrats!! Now dont screw it up

Comment

congrats, soon you will able to fulfil your life long dream. Being able to post in Ask a Cop.

Comment

Stay safe...and always wear your vest!!

Comment

As much as I kid, I took the oath seriously. Listen and grasp the words of the oath of office. Remember, several of our brothers and sisters who took the same oath, have given their life in the name of the oath. Don't dis-honor them by intentionally doing stupid stuff out there. I'm not saying don't have fun, but don't get yourself in sticky situations that'll get an indictment or arrest on you. Congrats dude...

Comment

Best of luck in your new career. Stay safe!
                    "I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Comment

Congrats and good luck!
                      sigpic

Comment

Congrats and good luck!
                        "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

Comment

Congrats Rook,

Now remember, like I told my trainees when I was an FTO years ago...

"If you see me getting my *** kicked, you better be right beside me, getting yours kicked as well"

nuff said

Comment

Danny......Just a note of caution. If you have read any number of the threads here about PC or Officers getting terminated........for the most part you will find that biggest mistake you can make in your career is to embarass yourself and the uniform. The higher-ups and even your fellow Officers will not appreciate such conduct.

Comment

Originally posted by iamacop View Post
                              As much as I kid, I took the oath seriously. Listen and grasp the words of the oath of office. Remember, several of our brothers and sisters who took the same oath, have given their life in the name of the oath. Don't dis-honor them by intentionally doing stupid stuff out there. I'm not saying don't have fun, but don't get yourself in sticky situations that'll get an indictment or arrest on you. Congrats dude...
                              Roger that. I've seen and heard about way too many officers getting themselves in a jackpot over stupid stuff... This is where I want to be and I intend to earn my place amongst the department with pride and honor.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6451 users online. 351 members and 6100 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X