Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We had a haunted house put on by the city in the hallways and outside our PD. It was cool until I had to bring in someone with a warrant through all the people jumping out , fog, and strobe lights.

Comment

You just left a haunted house, and you thought the chainsaw was real? If you're in the parking lot, then you're still on the grounds. I would expect the show to continue.

This is foolish on so many levels. I'll just leave it at that.

A man should never be ashamed to own that he has been in the wrong, which is but saying... that he is wiser today than yesterday. Jonathan Swift 1667-1745

It's only a conspiracy when your party is not in power.

Comment

Originally posted by LeanG View Post
        You just left a haunted house, and you thought the chainsaw was real? If you're in the parking lot, then you're still on the grounds. I would expect the show to continue.

This is foolish on so many levels. I'll just leave it at that.
        Completely agreed.....lol.

Ill also mention, that Ive been to those haunted houses in downtown several times, and theyre just not scary.....maybe I need to take a few shots to go so I can get my money's worth.
        'Evil always wins when Good does nothing'-Anonymous

Comment

I've been to several haunted houses that have actors in the parking lot and after you exit the house you get chased by the chainsaw massacrer, no business carrying while intoxicated, thankfully he had himself together enough to practice trigger control after it was pulled.

Comment

Originally posted by KapsFB View Post
            This is the bottom line issue here. Do not carry if you plan to have more than one or two drinks. Eliminate alcohol from this story and there probably isn't a story to begin with. Either a sober Sgt thinks better than to pull Rosco out or he's in a much better position to articulate why he's justified in doing so.

This all 'assumes' what was written is an accurate depiction of events. We know how that goes.
            This whole story to a degree illustrates why some people (me included) say that if you have to point a gun at somebody, make sure YOU are the first to report it, the person who reports the incident seems to be the one who is believed.......the person who responds to an Officer's inquiry about the incident is on the defensive. I'm sure there are many cases where Police are called and the responding officers sort out that the complainant SHOULD have had a gun pointed at them, but in many other cases the initial compliant sets the tone of the event.

Bill
            Just pay your dues, and be quiet :-)

Comment

This is the bottom line issue here. Do not carry if you plan to have more than one or two drinks. Eliminate alcohol from this story and there probably isn't a story to begin with. Either a sober Sgt thinks better than to pull Rosco out or he's in a much better position to articulate why he's justified in doing so.

This all 'assumes' what was written is an accurate depiction of events. We know how that goes.
              Bingo +1
              MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2828 users online. 133 members and 2695 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X