Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Group of Girls Gone Wild girls arrested for IE.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group of Girls Gone Wild girls arrested for IE.

Considering their looks alone, I think the arrest is valid.

From: http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...26091ggw1.html

A group of women who exposed themselves in a Florida bar for a "Girls Gone Wild" film crew is facing indecent exposure charges. After a "concerned citizen" tipped cops that a "Girls Gone Wild" bus was in town, Nassau County Sheriff's Office detectives launched an undercover probe that resulted in the bust early Friday of 16 individuals at a bar in Yulee. Included among those arrested were seven female patrons who complied with requests to "show their breasts so they could be photographed/filmed or so they could have their breasts spray painted in front of the patrons at the bar," according to a sheriff's press release. The seven alleged exhibitionists (ages 18 to 29) are pictured in mug shots on the following pages. The bar's owner and two "Girls Gone Wild" employees were each charged with illegally operating a sexually oriented business (the remaining arrestees were collared for disorderly intoxication and resisting arrest). Investigators confiscated camera equipment used during filming inside The Mill nightclub

Maybe these are the ones who don't make the video's.

Comment

Hey, the second one from the left on top ain't bad! But she's probably the one they had to wrestle to the mat.

Comment

Any money they need for bond or fines will have to come from elsewhere cause THAT video isn't gonna make chit!!
        sigpic
        Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
        And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Comment

You guys are too quick to judge. I'll wait til I see the video.
          "No one can make you feel like a turd without your permission." - Eleanor Roosevelt.

Comment

Also, how many years do you have to put in to be on the indecent exposure unit? I guess you probably see more bad than good, but if I lived in Panama City or South Padre, I'd take my chances.
            "No one can make you feel like a turd without your permission." - Eleanor Roosevelt.

Comment

They should retitle it "Girls Gone to Seed."
              If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

---Jack Handey

Comment

"Uhhh, huh huh. That article said 'bust'." Huh huh."

"Yeah! Let's go hang around the frozen food section at the supermarket and see who's being perky!"
                --
                Capital Punishment means never having to say "you again?"

Comment

top left............I'd hit it.
                  It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

Originally posted by DACP View Post
                    The girl on the last row on the magazine cover!!!! Yeeaaaaa budddyy! Git-R-Done!!!!!!!
                    "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

Comment

If we're being honest here, the middle two in the top row might look alright in a bar with their shirts up over the heads.

Comment

Originally posted by adeutch View Post
                        If we're being honest here, the middle two in the top row might look alright in a bar with their shirts up over the heads.
                        LOL..............

Comment

An undercover operation and a "bust" to arrest people for flashing their tits?
                          "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.”

— John Stuart Mill

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen85 View Post
                            An undercover operation and a "bust" to arrest people for flashing their tits?
                            Are they hiring??????

Comment

Originally posted by DACP View Post
                              ...with a shovel.
                              Last edited by Till; 10-27-2009, 04:38 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5675 users online. 342 members and 5333 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X