Clear All

• Don't drink and drive....a lawnmower?

*face palm* lawnmower Steve

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95qZtwJNjxk

hey thats a real problem in Oklahoma.

Comment

kind of reminds me of the waterboy in a sense

Comment

This is an old video and if I'm not mistaken, it's a set up.
        Due to the Juvenile bickering and annoying trolling committed by members of this forum I have started an igore list. If your name is listed below I can't see you.

CityCopDC, Fire Moose, Carbonfiberfoot, Damiansolomon

Comment

I've never done it, but I do know an officer who arrested a guy for DUI on a riding mower. While he was driving on a lawn. I don't know if the prosecutor filed on it or not, but its a motor vehicle and Indiana law doesn't require a DUI to be on public roads.
          I miss you, Dave.
          http://www.odmp.org/officer/20669-of...david-s.-moore

Comment

Post Deleted By Author
            Last edited by LEJAmav; 03-19-2010, 01:32 AM.

Comment

In Louisiana you can get a DUI drinking and mowing the yard if your on a riding mower. Cannot get one for bicycles or horses. Our Law says horses have a mind of their own, and as for bicycles they have to be motorized.
              Ignored: Towncop, Pulicords, TacoMac, Ten08

Comment

That is a set up,they have a couple of others.Creole,I am pretty sure they are filmed in our fine state,if you listen at the beginning you hear him say he has a possible "98",to out of staters,that is our code for a DUI.Also,there is a purported true story of NOPD arresting an elevator operator at big Charity for DUI in his elevator.
                Sleeping Giant. They're not fat and happy anymore. They are hungry and increasingly angry. That is not a good recipe for a "Puppies and Rainbows America".

Comment

Mav, I do believe your right. They film those here in LA. I also heard the signal 98. Those are staged but they are funny. Just listening to the accent and the surroundings I have to say they are somewhere north of Alexandria in the northern half of the boot, they don't have any french twang to their words.
                  Last edited by creolecop; 10-28-2009, 09:26 AM.
                  Ignored: Towncop, Pulicords, TacoMac, Ten08

Comment

What about driving a La-z-boy?

http://www.thisisbrandx.com/2009/10/...ty-to-dui.html

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4726 users online. 244 members and 4482 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X