300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scholarships

I am trying to go back to school, but money is pretty tight right now. I have searched all over and can't seem to find scholarships for police officers. Does anyone have any ideas where I can look??
    Thanks
    “Fear not the night.

Fear that which walks the night.

And I am that which walks the night.

But only evil need fear me…

and gentle souls sleep safe in their beds…

because I walk the night.”

Have you looked into whether your agency offers tuition reimbursement? The city I work for reimburses 100% of tuition & fees of up to 18 credit hours of class and up to $400 for books a year.

Comment

check your local community college... they might have them... like i know the one near me gives out oens for medical professions like EMT-paramedic because we need more of them... check up on that.

"Der Schmerz ist vorübergehend, Stolz ist für immer"

Comment

You can get scholarships for just about anything, for example there are scholarships for left handed people, people who were in the military, people who X ethnicity, ect...Check these sites out...

Fastweb offers students an easy and secure way to find and apply for scholarships. Quickly browse thousands of scholarships by a variety of themes, major or interest, unique situations and more.

sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2395 users online. 123 members and 2272 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X