Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man in woman's swimsuit exposes himself

http://www.news9.com/Global/story.asp?S=11366771

OKLAHOMA CITY -- An Oklahoma City man is accused of exposing himself while wearing a women's bathing suit, panty hose and makeup.

Phillip John Ortega, 56, was arrested early Monday morning on a complaint of indecent exposure.

According to a police report, Ortega exposed himself to a woman who was standing on a porch near N. W. 98th Street and Indiana Avenue.

Terri Carter told police she was outside smoking a cigarette when she saw what she thought was a woman walking toward her. As the person got closer, she realized it was actually a man who was wearing a women's one-piece swim suit, panty hose and makeup.

The man kept asking "Where'd my friend go?" The woman told him she didn't know what he was talking about and asked him to not get any closer.

The man then pulled out his genitals and told the woman "Hey, look at this."

This guy come up, I could tell it was a guy, but he was dressed up in like a woman's pink bathing suit with pantyhose and a white sweater and makeup looking like a woman, dressed like a woman. He come up, pulled out his thing and said 'here,'" Carter said.

Police searched the neighborhood and located Ortega a few blocks away. He matched the description and was later identified by the woman, according to the report.

Court records show Ortega was convicted of kidnapping a 12-year-old girl in 2008. He received a suspended sentence.

Ortega remained in the Oklahoma County jail on Thursday afternoon.

At least he was too modest to wear a two piece.

Comment

So this is why officers have so much hand sanitizer in their cars...
      sigpic

Comment

Something occurred to me. When I read this I thought, “yea, so, why is this news?”

Goes to show ya I think I’m living in the wrong place when I’m indifferent to that.

I would like more info on the kidnapping of a 12 year old deal where justice thought it was OK for him to be out and about.

"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws."
        - Cornelius Tacitus

Comment

Klinger?

Klinger's son?

Somone should tell him the Korean War is over...
          The opinions expressed here are from the individual only and do not represent the view of any agency that the poster may be affiliated with

Comment

Hope he has fun in County.

Comment

Is that Keith Richards? jk don't kill me lol
              MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

What real funny is the show up ID. Just the thought that within a few block radius there may have been more than 1 middle aged man in a pink womans one piece bathing suit, pantyhose and wearing make up.
                There is no safety for honest men except by believing all possible evil of evil men. - Edmund Burke

Comment

If she thought that was a woman, y'all got some UUUUGGGGGLLLLYYYY women in Oklahoma City!
                  sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

Originally posted by Smurfette_76 View Post
                    If she thought that was a woman, y'all got some UUUUGGGGGLLLLYYYY women in Oklahoma City!
                    on the contrary we have some beautiful women here, but that aint no woman..

i like to call it the mixing pot factor..

Germans, Europeans, Native Americans, Spanish and Mexican all mixed together means a plethora of busty, dark haired green eyed beauties with a slight southern accent..
                    Last edited by Mstangfk; 10-24-2009, 08:14 PM.
                    In the end we're all just chalk lines on the concrete drawn only to be washed away, for the time that I've been given, I am what I am. I'd rather you hate me for everything I am, Than have you love me for being something that Im not

Comment

One of my managers is from Oklahoma, she's real pretty...Olivia Munn is also form Oklahoma...
                      sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6119 users online. 338 members and 5781 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X