Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shoot an officer in the head. 3 1/3 years in juvie!!!!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Outshined
    What is your point? Are we going to scream and yell foul forever. This is the way the justice system operates in the United States, me, you and whoever can do nothing about it. Enjoy life and take a break.
    Um... this is a LE forum and this relates to a LEO getting shot. I think his point is to share the information.

Originally posted by Outshined
    So what you going to do about it?
    Really? Are you 10 years old or just having a rough day?

Comment

Originally posted by jamesrm View Post
      I think its a total disgrace that the officer will be feeling the effects and most likely still in rehab with the kid gets out of jail.
      He will most likely be permanently disabled and never able to be a cop again since it was a severe head injury. This kid getting anything less than 20 years is a disgrace. He will be out and free before his 25th birthday even if he serves the max of 10 years.
      What is Perseverance?
      -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
      -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
      -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

http://online.wsj.com/article/AP8929...Tabs%3Darticle
        Upstate NY officer shot by boy returning to duty

ROCHESTER, N.Y. — A rookie police officer is returning to duty nearly three years after he was shot in the head by a 14-year-old boy during an attempted drug bust on a Rochester street corner.

Police officials say Anthony DiPonzio, who was 23 when he underwent lifesaving brain surgery in January 2009, will be back at work Monday.

DiPonzio endured lengthy rehabilitation, and several setbacks. For a long time, he was not expected to return to the police force.

His new assignment remains unclear. He lost peripheral vision in one eye.

Tyquan (TIE-'quan) Rivera, a troubled youngster involved in drug activities since age 11, was convicted of firing the rifle shot that hit DiPonzio in the back of the head. He drew a maximum sentence of up to 10 years.
        What is Perseverance?
        -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
        -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
        -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

Congrats to him. Amazing recovery!

Comment

crazy and amazing
            (\__/)
            (='.'=) This is Ninja Bunny.
            (")_(")
            Copy and paste Bunny into your
            signature to help him gain world domination

Comment

Amazing recovery by the officer, but what a disgrace in regards to the sentencing.

His parents should have gotten more than 3.5 years just for producing him.

Comment

That's awesome how the media describes a ****bag who attempted to murder a cop as a "troubled youngster".

I bet he was also trying to turn his life around and reinvent himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Chomp View Post
                  That's awesome how the media describes a ****bag who attempted to murder a cop as a "troubled youngster".

I bet he was also trying to turn his life around and reinvent himself.
                  I was thinking the same thing. I hate when the media refers to criminals as "troubled." It carries too much of sympathetic overtone.
                  "If the police have to come get you, they're bringing an @$$ kicking with them!"
                  -Chris Rock

Comment

But we want to lock up a judge for life for giving his daughter a good butt whooping for committing theft?!?!?! Wow I'm just saying!
                    Strong Body, Sharp Mind And Good Tactics!

Comment

This kid wouldnt have left the scene in an upright position around here.
                      Originally posted by crass cop
                      Just do it in front of a camera and try not to get a boner and you shoudl be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by LaPlaca View Post
                        This kid wouldnt have left the scene in an upright position around here.
                        That would have been ideal.

He will be back in the system again.

Glad the officer was able to make a recovery and get back on the force.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4848 users online. 329 members and 4519 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X