Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Police department sells subjects gold teeth for funds.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police department sells subjects gold teeth for funds.

In the market for a set of used grills once worn by a perp? Well, Tennessee cops may have some gold for your cash. The Nashville Police Department is auctioning a confiscated "set of custom made teeth grills," with the proceeds of the sale earmarked for the Police State Drug Fund. As seen in the photos on the following pages, the mouth ornament is adorned with six topaz stones and two citrine stones. The grill is made of 10 karat yellow gold and carries an appraised value of $349. It is unclear in whose mouth the item previously resided, but the jewelry was most recently stored in the Nashville P.D.'s property room, according to a city worker who assured TSG that the grill had been thoroughly cleaned by a jeweler. Prospective bidders can inspect the jewelry--but not try it on--at a municipal warehouse between 8 AM and 3 PM, Monday through Thursday. But hurry, bidding closes in six days. (3 pages)

OMG....ew.
    'Evil always wins when Good does nothing'-Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by shelbyfan
      why were they confiscated? where they paid for with fake money, drug money??
      were they given due process ?
      lol really????
      'Evil always wins when Good does nothing'-Anonymous

Comment

A few years ago in Jacksonville, FL, a judge was taking jewelry, car keys, leather jackets, ect from dirtbags who didn't pay their child support.

"Consider the Rolex as 2 months back child support....."

Comment

My teef...my teef...somebody found my teef!

Comment

Why the heck would you buy something like that?

Comment

Sucks for Soldier Boy. Imagine what you can make off him.
              Dispatch: "All units be advised, he's on foot in a red dodge pick up truck."
              Me: "Ummm, control..."

Comment

isnt something like that custom fitted for a specific mouth? anyway, lmao.

Comment

Cash4gold.com..................

Comment

Cash4gold.com..................
                    Darn it, you beat me to it. LMAO
                    MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

If you use a cash for gold service, you're going it wrong

I'm amazed by the number of people who drop off chains at the downtown shops and get 60-70% of market value. Take it to the scrap dealer! It's ten blocks away! And you get 90% of spot.
                      **Not a LEO**

Comment

I know gold is at an all time high at this moment, and the individual who purchases it may sell it to a gold company. I am sure no individual would purchase a used grill to wear.

Reminds me of the song that goes "Rob the jewelry store and tell em' make me a grill"
                        "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

Comment

We certainly don't sell used grills. We've received quite a few, though.
                          **Not a LEO**

Comment

Wasn't there a European agency in the 1940's that did this quite often?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws."
                            - Cornelius Tacitus

Comment

Originally posted by SCV-Sop View Post
                              Wasn't there a European agency in the 1940's that did this quite often?

Sorry, couldn't resist.
                              I was thinking the same thing. Little guy with a funny moustache ran the place.
                              sigpic
                              Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
                              And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5101 users online. 288 members and 4813 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X