300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glock 21 SF Problems

Has anyone had issues with their Glocks? I know of two in our division that has had firing problems.

Youd probably have to be a little more specific.....I have glocks, no problems here....

Also, there's a firearms section where you might be able to get a bit more help/advice.
    'Evil always wins when Good does nothing'-Anonymous

Comment

HShiflett,

I agree with cbr600...never an issue with any Glock I own...(other than dropping a round or two on the range). Usually when you have an issue with ANY semi-auto, it's due to "limp-wristing" that causes a stove-pipe. I assume this is what you are referring to. Please be more specific.

Codeman

Comment

I got ride of my 21 because it was too inconsistant (SOMETIMES slide would close on a new mag, etc etc) went with a XDm.

Comment

Have you owned/shot an XD before? If so, what do you think of it compared to the XDm?

I have several XDs but then bought an XDm because I found a good price on one....I think I like it less than my regular, old XDs.
          'Evil always wins when Good does nothing'-Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by RenoR1 View Post
            I got ride of my 21 because it was too inconsistant (SOMETIMES slide would close on a new mag, etc etc) went with a XDm.
            Its not a bad thing when it does that you know. Saves you from having to rack it anyway. And all Glocks do that.

Comment

Our Glock problem

We have had two G21's misfeed during a string of fire. Both causing the rounds to fire, blowing out the magazine and the frame to blow out parts around the trigger and trigger guard. I witnessed one of these events and there was only one round left in the mag.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6304 users online. 336 members and 5968 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X