300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wirefire2
    replied
    Its easy to talk like king **** behind the anonymity of the internet. 99% of those people would never do it in real life to someone who cared.

Leave a comment:

• StainlessSteve
    Guest replied
    That was pretty nasty all right, I think even a civi would be justified to use deadly force in that incident. I just have the hardest time trying to rationalize the violence of some people seeing this s**t far to often these days

Leave a comment:

• LINY
    replied
    I'm not even gonna read the comments, every time on a Police thread or whatever it turns into a Anti Police flame-war with a couple of people defending the police. The man could have just raped someone and they'd still be defending him.

I hope the little girl grows up to be a good person. I'm also glad he didn't take her gun and do worse to the PO.
    Last edited by LINY; 10-21-2009, 03:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JasperST
    replied
    Originally posted by Seahawks398
    She had the last laugh. He got sixty years in prison.
    That's great! Plenty of time to work out with a punching bag. Or his "buddy".

Leave a comment:

• Seahawks398
    replied
    She had the last laugh. He got sixty years in prison.

And as far as the second one, what do you expect from trash in Memphis?

Leave a comment:

• NextGenOfc
    replied
    I think their just ****ed because maybe they get "harassed" by the police even though they are really doing something wrong. But if those same people ever needed to call the police for any reason, boy "I sure am glad you guys got here quick."

Leave a comment:

• thecountrylife
    replied
    I don't understand these people on youtube (and in society) that hate the police, what do they do to them? Absolutely nothing

Leave a comment:

• adeutch
    replied
    Originally posted by thecountrylife
    Oh I would be helping the officer hands down.
    O.k. just checking. I saw a different youtube video of an officer struggling with a suspect for several minutes while people just passed by. Someone left a comment on there saying how awful that was that the citizens didn't help, and then another guy posted that he would have jumped in immediately to help beat the cop's ***. Probably a joke, but not really my taste.

Leave a comment:

• thecountrylife
    replied
    Originally posted by adeutch
    I might be walking right into this one, but.. Help who?
    Oh I would be helping the officer hands down.

Leave a comment:

• NextGenOfc
    replied
    I mean I thought about parking right in front of his van in order to avoid him from leaving in a vehicle but that doesn't seem like the best idea. What if he had a gun in his van, the officer most certainly has a gun, what prevents him from taking that off her waist and crankin' off rounds at me? Worst comes to worst I pull over and call it in as he leaves, give a description of the vehicle and his direction. Police on the road should find him pretty quick.

Leave a comment:

• adeutch
    replied
    Originally posted by thecountrylife
    I agree, if your beating the sense out of an officer, I will gladly jump in and help however I can. And what's worse is his daughter watched the entire thing!
    I might be walking right into this one, but.. Help who?

Leave a comment:

• thecountrylife
    replied
    Originally posted by NextGenOfc
    Something like the first one makes me wish I was a passerby, as some out there civilians may not, I would most certainly pull over faster than you can blink.
    I agree, if your beating the sense out of an officer, I will gladly jump in and help however I can. And what's worse is his daughter watched the entire thing!

Leave a comment:

• adeutch
    replied
    I can't believe the comments about this happening because she's a woman. It had nothing to do with that. She was caught of guard and the first hit was dead on. That's all it was.. one hit and she was out. Her hands were up, but she was not conscious. After the first hit, that man was beating an unconscious woman. An unconscious male officer would have been beaten just as badly.

Leave a comment:

• NextGenOfc
    replied
    Something like the first one makes me wish I was a passerby, as some out there civilians may not, I would most certainly pull over faster than you can blink.

Leave a comment:

• thecountrylife
    replied
    That first one is just ridiculous, and some comments are just plain out ignorant and stupid. Bash the police on youtube and yet next time they are pulled over I am sure the first thing they'll say is they love the police... something is wrong with society when people feel the need to be against the people who protect us.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 20261 users online. 55 members and 20206 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...