300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMFG! What the...

Wow, watch this video and tell me this doesn't infuriate you beyond control.

Then read the damn YouTube comments and tell me that doesn't infuriate you even further!

What the hell is with people?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9WF_RgmCI0

OMG! Look at this one! It's as if the little kid was raised to HATE police.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pl2hw9DzbcU

Comment

Do any of these really surprise you?
      Education ... has produced a vast population able to read but unable to distinguish what is worth reading.
      - G. M. Trevelyan

B.S. Business Administration - Texas A&M 1990
      MPA - University of Texas Dallas 2004
      Graduate Certificate in Criminal Justice - American Military University 2006
      Graduate Certificate in Accounting - University of Dallas 2008
      Various Graduate Credits - UoP
      MA Christian Ministry Chaplaincy Dallas Baptist University 20%
      DPA Valdosta State 30%

Comment

Originally posted by StylesBeyond View Post

Then read the damn YouTube comments and tell me that doesn't infuriate you even further!

I would unload a full clip on that POS if I rolled up on that. I would defend any police officer in that instance. Especially a female officer. If asked why I put 15 in the perp my reply would be I ran out of ammo.
        Sworn on September 22, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by AlmostaLEO View Post
          I would unload a full clip on that POS if I rolled up on that. I would defend any police officer in that instance. Especially a female officer. If asked why I put 15 in the perp my reply would be I ran out of ammo.
          Ha, good one. I agree.

On the second video I think the man should get life in jail, who cares what he did. The woman should get time as well. And the kid should be taken away and sent to live with a foster family of police officers.

Comment

Originally posted by StylesBeyond View Post

that happened right here in east tx...she was really tore up but she lived

She is now the assist-chief over in carthage, tx

on edit: yes the comments really tick me off as well
            Chris

XBOX Live: Citizen GaKar

http://i36.tinypic.com/1zoxgtc.gif

Comment

I saw what video it was and paused it, I've already seen it and the first time was enough for me. The comments are disgusting, kind of goes to show what it actually means to be "anti-cop" seeing as how that label gets incorrectly thrown at some forum members from time to time.
              "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.”

— John Stuart Mill

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick1701 View Post
                that happened right here in east tx...she was really tore up but she lived

She is now the assist-chief over in carthage, tx

on edit: yes the comments really tick me off as well
                Wasn't the female officer's husband the supervisor in the county jail where the suspect went to? Life is funny like that sometimes!

I'm glad she is still an officer and is doing well!
                Strong Body, Sharp Mind And Good Tactics!

Comment

Regarding the comments:

And to think, these are some of the people we are sworn to protect... and sometimes even risk our lives for. We must really be crazy.

Comment

I love how they all have opinions online they wouldnt dare share face to face with an officer.
                    sigpic

Comment

I love how they can act as hard as they want when a cop is getting beat, but you better believe when they think their own butt-whooping is coming they'll be on the line to 911.
                      **Not a LEO**

Comment

Deleted...
                        Last edited by jd08; 09-30-2013, 02:42 PM.

Comment

I saw the video years ago, 1 time was enough. I didn't bother reading the reviews because I already know that people suck.

I wish more than anything that I had been there. What goes around, comes around. When it's his turn, I hope it is extra painful, extra slow and I hope I will be able to see it on youtube.

Comment

The first one is old. Glad the officer is going well, Assistant chief you say? Great for her.
                            Hope the dirtbag is being treated well in prison, all the sex he can handle, and make certain he gets 2 squares of toilet paper a day for his needs.
                            The second one Is new to me. I expected nothing less. What cop would slam a 6 year old kid around when he attacks you? It probably won't look good on video, but maybe a quick shove just to show him who's boss. Then after it's over, you speak with the kid. The hoochie mama got what she deserved as well. I know, she don't know her baby's daddy's name, calls him a nickname or something like that.
                            She can be seen on any given night (that she's not in jail) patrolling her corner for $2.00 encounters.

Comment

That first one is just ridiculous, and some comments are just plain out ignorant and stupid. Bash the police on youtube and yet next time they are pulled over I am sure the first thing they'll say is they love the police... something is wrong with society when people feel the need to be against the people who protect us.
                              Entered Academy: 08/2010 Graduated Academy: 12/20/2010 Career Search: 12/20/2010 - Present Never doubt. Never look back. Never question what you have done. Live with conviction and honor.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5964 users online. 335 members and 5629 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X