300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Gotti is Dead

The "Daper Don" died yesterday at a Hospital Prison in Missouri.

It is really quite amazing how many people were impressed with this guy. A modern day Billy The Kid. There are so many people drawn to this whole mob thing as glorified Anti-Heros. Hey, I love the "Sopranos" and "The Godfather" is my favorite movie, but it is all entertainment. In the real world, real bullets kill real people.

As a youngester, I grew up pretty close to Cleveland's Little Italy and like any stupid kid was enamoured with the stories and who that guy is or this guy. But as I grew and came to realize what the mob was really all about, my opinion changed.

What is funnier, is how many of us know someone who says they know a mob guy or have some kind of mob ties in their family. Meanwhile, the Mob is more or less dead.
    Being Italian, I have people asking me if have mob ties in my family!!! So your asking me if I am related to any criminals and murders?

I grew up in Elmwood Pk Il. all the Mob bosses form Cicero moved to River Forest, and their undrelings move to Elmwood Pk and THEIR undrlings ran "Buisnesses" in Melrose PK, So I grew up around the "Family".

It's probually safe to say I rubbed elbows with some of the "Nephews" of several Mafia bosses, and even some of their "Help" (In fact, I know I did).

That being said, those types were very multi faceted people. On one hand, they would be helping you out of a jam, on the other thye'd be stufffig someone's body in a sewer over an un paid debt. Those guys always scared me, and as I got older and began to see them for what they were I steered as clear of thm as I could.

The ones that lived and DIDN't go to jail are all running buisneses now, usualy relatively legit ones at that. They still have their political pull in certain areas still, I'm sure, but it's not the organised criminal empire it used to be. You'll find them running bars and strip clubs down on Manhiem ave in Melrose Pk today.
    Come visit the Royal Dragon Kung Fu Discusion forums at www.dreamwater.net/biz/royaldragon/index.html

Comment

Hasta la Vista, baby!
      6P1 (retired)

Comment

As vulgar as this is...F-CK HIM! He was a peice of SH1T! He'd blow you, or I, or any other cop away the instant he felt you were in his way. Rot in hell you scumbag bastard.

(perhaps im so harsh because of the ny blood running through me? )

Comment

Had he not been in prison, his chances of survival would have been much better. Prison is certainly not the place to get sick!

Comment

Originally posted by Crack Raider:
            Had he not been in prison, his chances of survival would have been much better. Prison is certainly not the place to get sick!
            Had he not been an *** hole he probably would NOT have been in prison, would he.
            6P1 (retired)

Comment

Last edited by Frank Booth; 12-26-2003, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Crack ho, thank you for your opinion, it just made our job that much easier.

[ 06-12-2002: Message edited by: SpecOpsWarrior ]

Comment

Look in the mirror Don. You're an *** hole, but your not in prison.
                  Ohhhhhhh, I KNOW you didn't just go THERE! It's official now...your fate is sealed.

Comment

Cracker,

I knew there was something wrong! Just a common troll, just couldn't help himself in expressing his real feelings.

What's the point of coming onto this board? If you don't like the law, change the law. If you just don't how the law is enforced, become a cop and do it yourself.

But you won't. It's more fun and takes less brains to set off on the sidelines and complain.

Jim Burnes

Comment

Don we agree on something else and I'm Italian, this is starting to get serious. The badge is more binding than the nationality. May Gotti find his proper place in hell.
                      Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

John Gotti is Dead

SO WHAT! Another criminal that should of been terminated along time ago.
                        "To each his own"

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph:
                          Don we agree on something else and I'm Italian,
                          Some of my bestest friends are Italian! And I DO SO LOVE THE FOOD!
                          6P1 (retired)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3817 users online. 239 members and 3578 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X