Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is why you shouldn't punch a police officer.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is why you shouldn't punch a police officer.

Because your mugshot is more then likely going to look like this.

Charge Report: http://www.hcso.tampa.fl.us/pub/defa...sp/bn=09057066

Article Source: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33353602...news-tampa_fl/

Clad only in boxers, an 18-year-old Coral Springs man unlawfully entered a University of South Florida residence hall room this morning and touched a person's face when she slept, USF police say.

The female's roommate woke up, and the man, Daniel C. Boliek, left the room, an arrest report states. One of the women inside the room then watched from the peephole as Boliek disrobed, approached a resident assistant and motioned as if to shoot the resident assistant with his hand.
    Bokiek tried punching a person and shoved her backward, the report states.

Police responded to Beta Hall, which houses roughly 300 first-year students. Boliek "sucker punched" an officer in the nose, police say, and an officer sprayed him with pepper spray. Boliek then acted as if he were masturbating and fled from Beta Hall, according to the police report.

He was arrested about 6 a.m. today. He remains in jail. His bail has not been set.

Charges against him include battery on a law enforcement officer, burglary with assault or battery, exposure of a sexual organ and disorderly conduct.

As a father of 2 daughters, and a LEO / PO, I think this guy's photo, and news report, should be posted on the walls of EVERY place a female might ever visit or live.
    #32936 - Royal Canadian Mounted Police - 1975-10-27 / 2010-12-29
    Proud Dad of #54266 - RCMP - 2007-02-12 to date
    RCMP Veterans Association - Regina Division member
    Mounted Police Professional Association of Canada - Associate (Retired) member
    "Smile" - no!

Comment

Probably just an allergic reaction to the pepper spray.
      "No one can make you feel like a turd without your permission." - Eleanor Roosevelt.

Comment

Im hope he had an allergic reaction to the pepper spray, dumb inhumane idiot. Never no sympathy for idiots.
        "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

Comment

Looks like he attacked the officers' boot with his face. What a pity...
          NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

he looks too good.....not enough scars.......

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Slaughter View Post
              Looks like he attacked the officers' boot with his face. What a pity...
              . . . prolly at least a half-dozen times.

"Yes sir, I know you have rights."
              "In fact, I know your rights better than you do!"

Comment

Dont __________ with the Police.. D-Bag!!!

Comment

How'd this knucklehead even get in? Don't you have to show ID at the door or swipe or something? I dunno, never been to college.
                  "Naw officer, I was hanging with my cousin"

"Sooo, real cousin or play cousins ?"

Originally posted by JasperST
                  I'm thinking a battalion of menstruating bearded women could kick some serious booty!

Comment

Originally posted by USMARINE View Post
                    How'd this knucklehead even get in? Don't you have to show ID at the door or swipe or something? I dunno, never been to college.
                    Was wondering the same thing. Every dorm I've ever been to requires it (swipe).

Comment

It's not hard to get in most dorms. Just follow in an endless stream of sloppy drunk students. Happens regularly, unfortunately.
                      "No one can make you feel like a turd without your permission." - Eleanor Roosevelt.

Comment

He's missing a nose splint, eye for an eye, nose for a nose

Comment

I'm not really sure what you guy's are talking about. I see a man with some very unfortunate birth marks.

Comment

owned.....

Comment

He can still open his eyes...

Not good enough.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5085 users online. 277 members and 4808 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X