Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BARF!!!

http://assaultweb.net/ubb/Forum1/HTML/227233.html
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
    -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Sick. Just plain sick. They ought to take that barf bag to jail, and feed him food laced with pepper spray!
    Never make a drummer mad- we beat things for a living!

Comment

The story is sickening, but some of the replies are a VERRRRY close second.

Comment

That's downright nasty.
        Bill R

Comment

I've learned. Learned well. When somebody on this board posts a link to a pic.....well, I just don't look. Ever. That's how I got so sick last time. And this one here, not gonna do it. Not gonna look....*takes a quick peek* Ewwwwwwww!
          That's it, next time I won't look! I'm serious.
          Out
          American by Birth, Aggie By Choice, TEXAN by the grace of God...

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, what matters is the size of the fight in the dog."

Comment

Sometimes its a good idea only to eat where you can watch the cook working.

RADAR is the 8th wonder of the world.

Comment

Sit-down restaurants are a BAD idea. Fast food or drive thru's prevent this sort of behavior (the time frame doesn't allow it to happen!! )
              Nobody ever wants to have to fight, but its a darn good idea for someone to know how.

Comment

I'm taking huff's advice and NOT looking (curiosity killed the cat, eh huff? Ya had to look, huh? ). I'm getting grossed out just by reading your responses, so I know I do NOT want to look at that link. Nope. I'm not gonna do it...

Comment

You are right Katey, you DON'T want to look.
                  6P1 (retired)

Comment

They wont win. Because they cant prove he did it. This is what sucks about the justice system. People like that need to be removed from earth period.
                    "To each his own"

Comment

Originally posted by Don:
                      You are right Katey, you DON'T want to look.
                      I didnt see a picture of it... did i miss something? not that i'd WANT to LOL

i find the whole thing hard to believe...wasnt anyone else in the kitchen...or were they all in on it...
                      "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

GROSS. I'd just like to meet him away from Denny's.
                        Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

This is why I eat at Subway alot.

I also frequent restaurants with an open kitchen, they are getting harder to find nowadays, but they do still exist.

Another thing we do at work is do take out orders alot. We call in and wait for a long time until we know our food is ready, then we go in and pick it up. At least then we dont have to worry about the help knowing they are cooking a cops meal.

Comment

Well all I can say is it is nice not to have any taste buds so that I would not have to worry about tasting something like that. Then you add in the fact that I love to cook. I like to examine what I get to see how it was prepared. I think I may have noticed something like that but then again I might have missed it.

Klar
                            Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5049 users online. 337 members and 4712 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X