300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In The Line of Duty movies

I would like to buy some of these movies for my own personal training/reflection...However, the prices advertised on the site ($110 for one 1 hour dvd) are rediculous!

Does anyone know where I can buy some or has some that they would be willing to sell?

Thanks!

This one looks like a great deal for only $23 bucks!

sigpic

Comment

Try Super Troopers... thats always a crowd favorite.

"Der Schmerz ist vorübergehend, Stolz ist für immer"

Comment

Call the local Community College Police Academy and see if they have any that they are willing to sell.

Comment

In the line of duty

Did you check Amazon or Ebay both have them listed from under $10.00. Good luck.
          Asked a Texas Ranger why he carried a .45 and he told me, because they dont make a .46!

Comment

i got all my training from supertroopers and dirty harry movies..
            In the end we're all just chalk lines on the concrete drawn only to be washed away, for the time that I've been given, I am what I am. I'd rather you hate me for everything I am, Than have you love me for being something that Im not

Comment

I learned every thing I know about being a cop from watching TJ Hooker in the 80's.

Comment

"You have the right to remain silent... forever"

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by wannabe2gonnabe
                  But guys, then he wouldn't get to hear 'I'm Rooooooooon Barber'
                  and I'm Don Marsh....

I swear we watched over 100 hours of in the line of duty during the academy.

Comment

who needs movies when you can watch every episode of 1-adam-12 on HULU.

speaking of TJ, Hunter, about every cop movie ever made and so many other shows,... reminds me of my career goal to one day tackle a bad guy into a swimming pool.
                    If you think that IT will never happen, you might be too shocked to do anything about it when IT does.

Comment

What about the TJ Hooker hood dive?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2386 users online. 134 members and 2252 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X