300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judge denies bond for man accused of shooting stepdaughter's boyfriend

Reminds me of that other case where the father beat the boyfriend w/a pipe...

If Mr.Edwards goes to jail I hope they don't put him the same place as the boyfriend...

Video

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,3537586.story

Judge denies bond for man accused of shooting stepdaughter's boyfriend

Wade Edwards allegedly shot his stepdaughter's boyfriend after catching the two having sex

An Apopka man accused of shooting his stepdaughter's boyfriend will remain in the Orange County Jail without bond.

Wade Edwards, 41, is charged with attempted murder.

He appeared in court at the jail this morning. He informed authorities that he intended to hire a private attorney.

Edwards is accused of shooting the 18-year-old boy several times in his rear after he caught the boy in bed with his 16-year-old step daughter.

He has a previous arrest in 1992 for assaut and weapons charges in St.Croix. The outcome of the case is not available, Orange County Judge Heather Higbee said in court.

Check back for more information.
    sigpic

Man I would be ****ed, but I'm pretty positive I'm not shooting anyone over that. The thought would cross my mind though lol
    MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Bravo, sex with a minor...

Comment

In VA she's old enough to consent, contributing to the delinquency is about all you'll get. Class 1 misdemeanor. Congrats to dad on his felony.

Comment

He shot the boy in the butt-tocks.....
          sigpic
          Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
          And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Comment

He shot the boy in the butt-tocks.....
            That is Hilarious LMAO
            MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeymedic View Post
              Bravo, sex with a minor...
              Really? Where? Because in my state, 16 is the age of consent. Even if she were 15 it wouldn't be a crime because so long as the girl is over 13, it's only a crime where the actor is four years older. Even then it might be tough getting a jury to convict where it's a 17 year old boy and a 13 year old girl.

In any event, not only is 18 and 16 legal, it's quite normal. I find it hard to believe that anyone on this site wouldn't have done it at 18 or would have condemned their 18 year old buddies for doing so.

"Jerry, just remember, it’s not a lie if you believe it". George Constanza.

Comment

Shooting him is a little extreme, assuming it was all consensual. Now, dragging him off her and beating him senseless when he takes a swing at you...that's a different story! (though probably still a crime...)
                If I tell you what I know, I'd have to kill you. Fortunately, I don't know much.

Comment

Originally posted by Ex Army MP View Post
                  Really? Where? Because in my state, 16 is the age of consent. Even if she were 15 it wouldn't be a crime because so long as the girl is over 13, it's only a crime where the actor is four years older. Even then it might be tough getting a jury to convict where it's a 17 year old boy and a 13 year old girl.

In any event, not only is 18 and 16 legal, it's quite normal. I find it hard to believe that anyone on this site wouldn't have done it at 18 or would have condemned their 18 year old buddies for doing so.
                  I never said anything about legality. I just said she was a minor...(under 18)

Comment

I can't say what I would have done since I don't have a daughter, but I am sure it would have been similar ; however, more parents are just more protective than others.
                    "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

Comment

If you're willing to get shot in the butt for a girl, that's true love.
                      I miss you, Dave.
                      http://www.odmp.org/officer/20669-of...david-s.-moore

Comment

id say he was probably tryin to shoot center mass at butt level but missed haha

Comment

Picture of step-dad.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5158 users online. 271 members and 4887 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X