Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmonica attack

Man charged in reported harmonica attack
    A Broken Arrow man is facing the music after being accused of beating his roommate on the head with a harmonica.

According to Decai Liu’s arrest report, his roommate was in the bathroom getting ready for work when Liu burst in and started beating him with the instrument.

Liu, 52, was charged Thursday with assault with a dangerous weapon in the attack
    http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/artic...8_0_ABoero9452

Great, now they're going to come after my stash of assault harmonicas.

Mines got a tac light on it.

Comment

When harmonicas are outlawed, only outlaws will have.....oh, never mind.
      Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by L-1 View Post
        When harmonicas are outlawed, only outlaws will have.....oh, never mind.

Comment

Time to ban them now.

Comment

First they came for the harmonica players, and I did not speak out—because I was not a harmonica player;
            Then they came for the accordion players, and I did not speak out—because I was not an accordion player);
            Then they came for the bag pipe players, and I did not speak out—because I was not a bag pipe player;
            Then they came for the Jew's Harp players, and I did not speak out—because I was not a Jew's Harp player;

Then they came for me and my banjo—and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Remember friends, the banning of annoying instruments is a slippery slope...
            I miss you, Dave.
            http://www.odmp.org/officer/20669-of...david-s.-moore

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor13 View Post
              Time to ban them now.
              Yes but only the evil looking black assault harmonicas LMAO
              "Naw officer, I was hanging with my cousin"

"Sooo, real cousin or play cousins ?"

Originally posted by JasperST
              I'm thinking a battalion of menstruating bearded women could kick some serious booty!

Comment

Originally posted by USMARINE View Post
                Especially if they have more than a 10-note capacity.

Comment

I think I saw a new line of "assault harmonicas" in the new Natchez Catalog! They come complete wiith a tac-light, sling and holster!!!! Is that where you got yours mikeymedic? Just wonderin' !

Codeman

Comment

Originally posted by velobard View Post
                    Especially if they have more than a 10-note capacity.
                    It would blow people away!! How can something like that possibly be legal?

Comment

I thought you guys had already used up all the good jokes about it. It was starting to read like tryouts to be one of the celebrity commentators on "The Smoking Gun Presents: World's Dumbest Criminals." {rimshot}

Let's not forget those undetectable plastic harmonicas. You can sneak one right through a metal detector and annoy everyone on board a plane.
                      And those semi-automatic chromatic harmonicas. Hold down one button and get half-notes? Instrument of choice for guerrillas and gangsters everywhere.
                      --
                      Capital Punishment means never having to say "you again?"

Comment

Originally posted by USMARINE View Post
                        Picked up this bad boy pre-ban. 64 notes. I can't get new reeds through the mail any more though. I guess I'll have to start going to shows.

Comment

Originally posted by 417Lt View Post
                          Picked up this bad boy pre-ban. 64 notes. I can't get new reeds through the mail any more though. I guess I'll have to start going to shows.
                          You're gonna need a permit for that sir.

Comment

Clearly self-defense, Your Honor.

The Defense will establish that the injured individual had been playing the harmonica cacophonously, whereupon Mr. Liu had become alarmed, in a reasonable belief that he was in severe danger of harm from the harmonica.

This belief is understandable given that Mr. Liu's first language is not English.

Mr. Liu was simply defending himself by seizing the weapon of his attacker and using it against him. Since he did not know the proper operation of the weapon, he used it as a blunt instrument.

As for him having head-butted the officer who was trying to subdue him, he was simply bowing in respect, as is the custom in his culture.

Comment

Originally posted by 417Lt View Post
                              Which game animals you are prohibited from taking with that one? Is that just a California ban or nationwide?
                              Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2876 users online. 162 members and 2714 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X