Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dad Jailed For Propositioning Daughter on Facebook

http://cbs5.com/technology/internet....2.1238509.html

The Pennsylvania Attorney General announced the arrests of several internet predators, including a Philadelphia EMT and a father who propositioned his own daughter online, reports CBS station KYW-TV.

Attorney General Tom Corbett said 39-year-old John Forehand allegedly used Facebook to find and sexually proposition his biological daughter.

Under the name "Bad Daddy, authorities said Forehand described graphic sex acts and asked his daughter to meet him for a sexual rendezvous. The girl's mother contacted police, who set up an undercover operation with Pennsylvania's Child Predator Unity.

Forehand was taken into custody after arriving at a predetermined location on October 7. Investigators found a digital camera, tripod and unopened box of condoms in his vehicle.

Forehand facing charges of criminal attempted incest, unlawful contact with a minor and related offenses. He is being held on $750,000 bail.

Corbett also announced 27-year-old Michael Quartucci, an EMT from Philadelphia, is facing 16 counts of unlawful contact with a minor and other offenses after sending nude photos to undercover officers posing as young teens.

Quartucci allegedly believed he was talking with 13-year-olds from Norristown and Pittsburgh, but he was actually communicating with undercover agents.

Authorities said he sent 56 photos depicting nude women being restrained and tickled. He was arrested in Philadelphia on September 14 and is being held on $25,000 bail.

Three additional arrests were made recently, bring the total number of internet predators arrested this year to 60. Since the development of the Child Predator Unit in 2005, Attorney General Corbett said 241 internet predators have been arrested.

Wow.....that's disgusting.....
    'Evil always wins when Good does nothing'-Anonymous

Comment

He knew it was his daughter? I can't imagine what went wrong in that marriage.

That guy earned the death penalty, if not, his room mates might carry it out.

Comment

Creepy.

10 characters.
        I miss you, Dave.
        http://www.odmp.org/officer/20669-of...david-s.-moore

Comment

Reminds me of the contractor that screwed me over and is now being prosecuted for stealing from me by the district attorney. I went to court on Monday to watch him plead guilty and be sentenced....but he didnt show.

Later I found out from searching court records online, he's in jail in a neighboring county for felony INCEST with his 17 yr old daughter. I know the daughter has one kid already, dont know if it was hid kid or not though....
          'Evil always wins when Good does nothing'-Anonymous

Comment

How could you think of your own daughter that way to try and get other guys to have sexual relations with her for money?

Comment

Wow, some people...

Futurelaw

Comment

He needs to go direct an Academy-Award winning movie and move to France.
                Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
                Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by DAL View Post
                  He needs to go direct an Academy-Award winning movie and move to France.
                  The sad part is, some Hollywierd director will see that and want to make a movie of it. The guy will get millions and buy his own island in the south pacific where he can ply his trade.

Comment

Originally posted by montanahogrider View Post
                    The sad part is, some Hollywierd director will see that and want to make a movie of it. The guy will get millions and buy his own island in the south pacific where he can ply his trade.
                    I think that the sad part is that Roman Polanski already has done that.
                    Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
                    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

THUNK!.......Did you hear that? Thats the sound of our society hitting rock bottom.
                      Originally posted by FJDave
                      GM, you have just set the bar that much higher for the rest of us in our witty, sarcastic responses. I yield to you! Good job, kind Sir!

District B13
                      "We are not cops nor Feds." yet he still poses as an officer Hmmmm

Grant us grace, fearlessly, to contend against evil and to make no peace with oppression.--WWII memorial

"I have loved justice and hated iniquity, therefore I die in exile."

Pope Gregory V II

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6356 users online. 373 members and 5983 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X