300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TEA exam vs POST

Anyone taken both? How comparable are they in terms of difficulty?

You might have better luck posting in the forum for the state you are applying in.

Comment

Nevermind i thought you said TSA

Comment

Took both recently. Post is really easy. TEA is much harder when it comes to the math portion.

Comment

I have no idea what TEA is. There are also multiple POST exams; POST is an acronym used in multiple states.
          Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
          Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by eaglegrad View Post
            Took both recently. Post is really easy. TEA is much harder when it comes to the math portion.
            Is this a good study guide?

http://www.learnatest.com/lx_images/...1576855376.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by q123mm View Post
              I would say you'd be better off going out and buying a test prep manual. They go a little more in depth in explaining how to do the problems, plus there are a lot more sample questions to practice on. A lot of people suggest the ARCO manuals, but there are any number of different test prep books you can get at any Barnes & Noble or the like.

Comment

Originally posted by DAL View Post
                I have no idea what TEA is. There are also multiple POST exams; POST is an acronym used in multiple states.
                TEA is an acronym for Treasury Enforcement Agent and is the exam used by the United States Secret Service for special agents. I believe the ATF uses a version of it as well.
                Those who believe, ye shall receive.

Comment

Originally posted by JayhawkFan View Post
                  TEA is an acronym for Treasury Enforcement Agent and is the exam used by the United States Secret Service for special agents. I believe the ATF uses a version of it as well.
                  The ATF recently stopped using the TEA. They now give the ATF Special Agent exam. From their sample questions on their website, it's still pretty similar to the TEA, but it's not the TEA.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6667 users online. 378 members and 6289 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X