Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mother Shares Pot with Kids

Here's the story

Sorry about the kindergarden writing again!

BTW, I can't find the story now, but apparently an officer shot and killed an unarmed robber a few days ago and is now being charged with involuntary manslauter.
    If we're not supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?

[quote[the deputy immediatly spotted a bag od suspected marajuana...[/quote]

Comment

I hate to tell you this K, but this is not that unusual. Then there are the parents who sit around drinking with their kids & their kids friends. . .

I busted a high school teacher one time for throwing a party for his students. The booze was flowing freely. . .
      6P1 (retired)

Comment

My old neighbor used to sit outside with her 13 year old daughter and smoke (cigarettes). Isn't that unbelievable?
        Dance like no one's watching -- Sing like no one's listening, and work like you don't need the money.

Comment

It really is amazing. I was at a party about 3 yrs ago and there were drugs (don't do them), alcohol (don't drink), and cigarettes (don't smoke). There were parents and old folks there telling everyone to go behind the building to do those things so that they wouldn't get spotted if the cops showed up. And then they all have the nerve to ask surprised when they get caught.
          If we're not supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?

Comment

An old girlfreind of mine used to get high with her principal.

One of my first students used to get high with her mom. She later ended up in jail for robbery, go figure

Many people just don't see what's wrong with this stuff.
            Come visit the Royal Dragon Kung Fu Discusion forums at www.dreamwater.net/biz/royaldragon/index.html

Comment

You'll see this nothing like a good ole' family pot party with a couple of ice chest full of beer. Don't let nothing ever suprise you. IF YOU THINK IT CAN'T HAPPEN IT WILL. TRUST ME.
              Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6266 users online. 371 members and 5895 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X