Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good on the Officer. It really seems like he was trying to cut them a break, but they forced it on themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by NextGenOfc View Post
      how will citing them protect the cop? (I'm not being a smart*** lol, just wondering) Just to get their names? Since I assume he will be putting all their names in the report too.
      By citing them he protects himself from complaints. If someone calls and complains that he was "threatening" the kids and was violent(which he wasn't even close) and he didn't make an arrest or cite them, then it can be perceived that they really didn't do anything wrong. Basically giving them a break would come back to bite him in the arse. If you cite or arrest them, and they complain, you have the cite that backs you up.
      In Memory of A Fallen Hero

Comment

"And you have a gun...and you have a gun.....and you have a gun".

Times like these I can honestly say I'm embarrassed to be apart of the general population.

Futurelaw89

Comment

Originally posted by JPSO Recruit View Post
          By citing them he protects himself from complaints. If someone calls and complains that he was "threatening" the kids and was violent(which he wasn't even close) and he didn't make an arrest or cite them, then it can be perceived that they really didn't do anything wrong. Basically giving them a break would come back to bite him in the arse. If you cite or arrest them, and they complain, you have the cite that backs you up.
          Exactly. The first thing a review board is going to say is "If these kids were breaking the law and were such a problem, then why didn't you cite them." Also, the guy who did get arrested might lawyer up, and his lawyer will use the same line. This cop was smart.
          "No one can make you feel like a turd without your permission." - Eleanor Roosevelt.

Comment

Great Job.

Comment

"My dad's a firefighter!"

Should have told him he'd arrest his dumb *** if he was out there skateboarding too.
              "Inside me is something that is too stupid to quit. I don't know where it comes from or why it is, but it is there and always has been."

Comment

SFPD officer did great. Handled professionally with firmness and courtesy. Only thing I would have handled differently was that I would have used the term "f***ing d!ck" instead of "@$$hole." I like to quote people directly when they decide to get nasty and in court it looks pretty good because I'm not being verbally abusive, I'm just quoting the accused.

Comment

Originally posted by LT Dangle View Post
                  Although he took too much crap from John Q PUblic... I would have booked him on the 148 for delaying me.
                  Kudos to the officer for not taking that guy...let me just say this if that was you the video would have been better. The whole time I was thinking this guy just really wants to go please oblige him!
                  "Inside me is something that is too stupid to quit. I don't know where it comes from or why it is, but it is there and always has been."

Comment

Originally posted by JingleHeimrJify View Post
                    Kudos to the officer for not taking that guy...let me just say this if that was you the video would have been better. The whole time I was thinking this guy just really wants to go please oblige him!
                    It certainly would have been. I would have gotten my trusty explorer, 48 E 10, to OC him for me and do the cuffin & stuffin cuz he is such a big guy and I know what an asset he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Futurelaw89 View Post
                      "And you have a gun...and you have a gun.....and you have a gun".
                      I like his approach and admire it...confuse the officer with your stupidity. Brilliant!

Officer-"And I have a gun what?"
                      Officer-"What does that have to do with anything?"
                      Notice how confuttered he was...he was like wait what!

Jedi mind trick...you wouldn't understand!
                      Last edited by JingleHeimrJify; 10-09-2009, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Great job by the police officer. Knows his stuff..

Comment

Originally posted by LT Dangle View Post
                          It certainly would have been. I would have gotten my trusty explorer, 48 E 10, to OC him for me and do the cuffin & stuffin cuz he is such a big guy and I know what an asset he is.
                          The problem with doing this is that this happened in SF. I don't think I've ever been to a more anti-cop city in my life.

The cop did great - especially considering it's SF. It never ceases to amaze me that people bitch and moan about the crime up there, then heckle cops while they do their jobs, AND then they elect DA's like Kamala Harris.

I'm actually surprised that he took the time to talk to the bystanders instead of just ignoring them.
                          John Q. Citizen

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Comment

Is this video loading painfully slow for anybody else?

Comment

Skateboarding is a gateway crime.

Cite, sieze the skateboard and book it into evidence as used in the ongoing crime/violation. Mark it to be released by Judicial Order only. Worked for me for years...no more skating in my beat.

Good for SFPD. Now, if they would just take care of the stupid ****ing bicyclists!!!!!
                              Free Deke O'Mally!!!

Comment

Originally posted by District B 13 View Post
                                Skateboarding is a gateway crime.

Cite, sieze the skateboard and book it into evidence as used in the ongoing crime/violation. Mark it to be released by Judicial Order only. Worked for me for years...no more skating in my beat.

Good for SFPD. Now, if they would just take care of the stupid ****ing bicyclists!!!!!

Oh gurl.... you know you are right!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4568 users online. 266 members and 4302 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X