Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess not your from NY. I'v been there once to New York city and I'm sure now enlish is a 3rd language there, and most in New York are content with giving their state away to left wing nuts and illegals
    Wow- that took some ba--s to write. NYC is a very diversified City/State.

I had a million thoughts ripping through my mind on how to reply to this; but I'm not going to spend the time.

I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt here, and hold my response to myself, so I don't portray you as an ignorant/bigoted human being.

Giving our State away????

Wow really? please explain to all of us, how we are doing this?

enlish is a 3rd language
    Looks like enGlish is a a distant 3rd to you as well

Well since were on "English as a 3rd language", and your miss use of the language; let me help you. I will correct your post for you, and I will do this for you; with "enlish" as a 3rd language. I have lived in NYC, and I reside in NYS.

I guess not your from NY. I'v been there once to New York city and I'm sure now enlish is a 3rd language there, and most in New York are content with giving their state away to left wing nuts and illegals
    I guess not, you're from NY. I've been to New York City once. I'm positive that the enGlish language is in the minority. My feeling is, the people in NY are content with giving their State away, to left wing nuts, and illegal immigrant's.

Well I guess I did put some time into this, but I didn't display you as racist.
    I did keep that end of the bargain.
    jcioccke
    Forum Member
    Last edited by jcioccke; 10-09-2009, 04:02 PM.
    MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Wow, been to NY once and can automatically know the 8 million that live there. Think again.
      He figured us all out. Man it was suppose to be a secret.
      You can't just trust 8 million people anymore.
      MDRDEP:

Comment

Originally posted by jcioccke View Post
        He figured us all out. Man it was suppose to be a secret.
        You can't just trust 8 million people anymore.

I was there once too. It is a ***** hole. Can't say anything about the people tho, didn't talk to any.

Comment

Take away the taxes, poverty, paying new recruits almost nothing, and people from the projects throwing things on you from over head. It's a great place to live lol

.. I digress, I'm done hijacking this thread
          MDRDEP:

Comment

Originally posted by Outshined

AAAAwwwwww..... is someone mad?

Comment

Originally posted by LT Dangle View Post
              I was there once too. It is a ***** hole. Can't say anything about the people tho, didn't talk to any.
              How'd you manage that? hide in the hotel room or something?
              "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - Orwell

Comment

When Arpaio stated it was "politics..." little do most people know how true he meant by this. When she wasn't just the nation's problem but the state of Arizona's.....She and Joe butted heads consistently. This is not a first for her to use her new given powers to strike down on her political adversaries.

Comment

Let Arpaio do his thing and leave him alone. the guy has his quirks, but he does what is necessary to get the job done.

Comment

I live in NYC, was born and raised here, and while I still love NY, I do not believe that it is a friendly place for Law Enforcement of any kind. I work for DHS/ICE as a Deportation Officer in NYC. When I first started working for this Dept., we were encouraged to go out and enforce the law. However, since this new administration took over, it has been the opposite. NYC is a Sanctuary for illegals. Local Law Enforement in NY are strictly prohibited from reporting illegals to us. There is actually an Executive order which prevents them from doing so. Many of the cops at the street level would like nothing more than to report illegals to us. Their leadership and the mayor of NYC prevent them from doing their job. NYC is plagued with Liberalism which protects illegals tremendously.

Comment

I live in NYC, was born and raised here, and while I still love NY, I do not believe that it is a friendly place for Law Enforcement of any kind. I work for DHS/ICE as a Deportation Officer in NYC. When I first started working for this Dept., we were encouraged to go out and enforce the law. However, since this new administration took over, it has been the opposite. NYC is a Sanctuary for illegals. Local Law Enforcement in NY are strictly prohibited from reporting illegals to us. There is actually an Executive order which prevents them from doing so. Many of the cops at the street level would like nothing more than to report illegals to us. Their leadership and the mayor of NYC prevent them from doing their job. NYC is plagued with Liberalism which protects illegals tremendously
                      +1 That is the truth. Well said.
                      NYC is plagued with Liberalism which protects illegals tremendously.

That will never change, unfortunately for us.
                      MDRDEP:

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2016 users online. 154 members and 1862 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X