300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone GAME?

Would anybody be interested in a game of INTERNET SURVIVOR? I think it would be so fun! I'd have to find some free discussion site somewhere to set it all up. It'll be something like this:

I will obviously not be playing. I will be the hostess with the mostest. Just call me Lisa Probst! I'd make up 2 groups of 10 people. Each group would be given their own discussion forum with it's own password. Once a week, I will have an immunity challenge for each team. You have to work with your team to win. That means, you communicate with each other in the forums. Whichever team loses will have to vote someone off. That person no longer participates. When there are 10 people left, you merge into one group and go for your own immunity. Both forums will be closed and a new one made, which the last 10 people will give a name to.

You will win real prizes for your individual luxury competions (I can't afford the whole team!) They may not be anything spectacular, but things like gift certificates to donut shops, etc. The sole survivor will win something nice, perhaps from the Galls catalog or a *********.com tshirt. LOL Just kiddin!

Each week when the voting takes place, I will put a poll in each of the forums and set it so that you can only vote ONCE. The person with the most votes MUST leave the internet immediately. lol [Wink]

If 20 people are not interested, we can always start with 10 and do a shortened version of Survivor.

Your challenges might be some kind of brain teaser, puzzle, or whatever I can dig up that can be played on the internet in a discussion type atmosphere.

Let me know if anyone is interested! You have to be DEDICATED to starting and finishing this game. You will need to set at least 1 hour per week aside. (2 half hours).

*edited: whoops! Sorry I should have put this in games! Feel free to pick it up and move it

[ 05-02-2003, 07:43 PM: Message edited by: Tprspouse ]
    "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

I'm game.  - I'll even donate ONE BOX of handgun ammo of choice to the winner.
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
    -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

I shoot an S&W 6 shot revolver that i bored out to 40mm howitzer... Would I still get the ammo? :lol

Comment

Spin-stabalized or discarding sabot?
        "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
        -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

Sounds interesting. I'd be willing to play.
          There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot.

Steven Wright

Comment

Tprspouse - sorry to crash in on your thread may I just say, that if anybody wants to play my CHIEFYdungeon : BRAND NEW : I'd be real pleased to hear of their progress

-

chiefyDUNGEON is here

errr probably not as slick as your INTERNET SURVIVOR though
            have you got a small screenshot of your INTERNET SURVIVOR? I don't really know it, is it RESI-EVIL, I remember a SURVIVOR game from that series [Eek!]

[ 05-03-2003, 04:13 AM: Message edited by: Chiefy_Brown ]
            from your old mate
            c h i e f y
            global chiefy to yer seadog seafarin' maties

Comment

I'll have to think of a date that we can start. Tonight I'll work on a list of people SO POST YOUR NAMES HERE if you want to play. It'll take a few days for me to get things started with a discussion area and some good ideas for challenges.
              "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Comment

I'll play !!
                Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3592 users online. 228 members and 3364 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X