Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Women arrested after masturbating in front of teens during a football game (w/ pic)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women arrested after masturbating in front of teens during a football game (w/ pic)

And yet again... only the nasty bring this stuff out to the public...

From: http://www.ocala.com/article/2009100...CLES/910049987

Ocala police arrested a 41-year-old woman on Saturday after she reportedly exposed herself to several football league players.

Venus Lewis was charged with three counts of lewd and lascivious exhibition and battery.

According to the police report, Lewis was at the E.D. Croskey Recreation Center. She began chasing two league football players, both under 16 years old. She told them she would catch them and then have sex with them.

She then walked between two picnic tables, pulled her pants down in front of both boys and inserted a tampon. The boys told police they looked away.

Lewis also laid on a picnic table and began masturbating in front of the boys. Ocala police said Lewis was intoxicated.

At some point, Lewis also attempted to grab the genitalia of another boy.

Lewis has nine previous arrests, include a Sept. 7 open container arrest.

She is being held at the Marion County Jail in lieu of $25,000 bond.

....it's always the purdy ones.

Comment

Even ugly women get to feeling kind of ... anxious.
      I’ll die with blue in my veins.

Comment

Got to love Ocala...I've been there, and that's pretty much what it's like. Those poor boys are screwed for life!
        "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit" - Aristotle

Comment

She then walked between two picnic tables, pulled her pants down in front of both boys and inserted a tampon. The boys told police they looked away.

I think I just threw up a little
          Democracy is worth dying for, because it's the most deeply honorable form of government ever devised by man.
          -Ronald Reagan

Heroes may not be braver than anyone else. They're just braver five minutes longer.
          -Ronald Reagan

Big Mak Attack AKA Big Mac Attack

Comment

Originally posted by big mak attack View Post

A little? The $8 I spent on breakfast this morning was a complete waste.

Comment

Another reason that I am gay!!

Comment

Originally posted by marcusindc View Post
                And yet again... only the nasty bring this stuff out to the public...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LT Dangle View Post

You're gay because of ugly women? There's plenty of ugly men out there, too.
                  If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

---Jack Handey

Comment

Originally posted by big mak attack View Post

The only thing that would have made that more gross is if she had pooped a little to...

Comment

Originally posted by LT Dangle View Post

You're gay!!! "not that there's anything wrong with that" but...you're gay!!!

Comment

Tampon??? I hope there was no blood of the dance floor.....

Comment

Can we charge them with murder after these poor kids commit suicide from the nightmares?

Comment

She might have turned those kids gay.

Comment

thats awesome! i tottaly woulda been there watching.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2975 users online. 151 members and 2824 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X