Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

uhhhh, i use Newbalance. We had to do PT in our boots though.

Comment

Originally posted by fishAK View Post
      I'll be going to the local runner's store and having them check out my feet. Good info.
      Very few stores actually do this. Fleet foot is the main store that evaluates your foot strike. They put you on a treadmill and tape you running and then play back and show your running style. Then are also more expensive than any shoe store out there, but you feel obliged to pay.

I would educate yourself more as even at those stores the store clerk may not know everything. When I went yrs ago he put me in a shoe for avg weight runners and I am 200+. There are shoes designed for clydesdale runners.

Originally posted by AJG8 View Post
      saucony, mizuno, or asics
      Top three there!

Comment

Any other input?
        10/05/2009 NOW EMPLOYED!!
        Academy - November 2nd

Comment

Originally posted by GrayPatriot View Post
          Very few stores actually do this. Fleet foot is the main store that evaluates your foot strike. They put you on a treadmill and tape you running and then play back and show your running style. Then are also more expensive than any shoe store out there, but you feel obliged to pay.

I would educate yourself more as even at those stores the store clerk may not know everything. When I went yrs ago he put me in a shoe for avg weight runners and I am 200+. There are shoes designed for clydesdale runners.

Top three there!

GrayPatriot hits it right on the head.... you need to make sure you get the right shoe for your running style. While I did not get professionally checked, there are ways to do a personal check on how your feet land and whatnot (I would recommend professional). I recently switched from Nike to UnderArmor and I will never wear Nike running shoes for actually running ever again. (I have run since Jr. High and try to keep the mileage around 300-350miles per pair and this is by far the best pair of shoes I have ever run in.) Like GP said check out fleet feet, it is worth the extra money to get the right shoe for the right foot strike.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4520 users online. 267 members and 4253 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X