300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman charged for having child ride in box, atop van

A Marshall County woman is in the city jail here for having her 13-year-old daughter ride in a cardboard box atop her van.

Albertville Police spokesman Sgt. Jamie Smith said Jackie Denise Knott, 37, of Albertville was charged with endangering the welfare of a child. Smith said the child was turned over to a relative.
    More:
    http://blog.al.com/breaking/2009/10/...g_child.html?1

Haha, beat ya to it Marcus!

When asked about the child's safety, Smith said Knott told the officers that she had the box secured to the van with a clothes hanger.

Futurelaw89

Comment

I'd love to do this to my sister and her hyper friend.

Comment

You ever been in an enclosed space with a 13 year old girl. They won't shut up. I don't think there is a jury in the world that will convict if there is one parent on the panel
        The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

Everyone knows those wire hangers are durable enough. I wouldn't see any reason for a jury to convict in the first place.

Comment

Y'all just don't unnerstand phisiks. Wire coat hangers from Walmart are purdy strong.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor13 View Post

Haha, beat ya to it Marcus!

Comment

Good thing it was not a plastic hanger, The kid could of have received serious injuries, or was it
                Originally posted by Michigan
                I won't say anything mean to you because you're obviously retarded. I don't know if you will understand or comprehend what everyone is saying to you, so put it this way: The internet is bad, bad place. No go, no go. Computer bad, no login. Stay home, eat sour patch kids- yum yum. No talk to no one. Stay home. Internet is bad, stay away. Bye, bye.

Comment

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/europe...eum/index.html
                  Last edited by Nobody; 10-15-2009, 01:58 PM.

Comment

The drag factor probably really cuts down on your gas mileage.

Comment

That actually sounds like fun!...Wish my mom were that cool, I remember when I was younger I would ask her if I could ride on top of the car, she always said NO...
                      sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3369 users online. 161 members and 3208 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X