300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oka. Trooper in Trouble Again

I'm quite curious to know what he allegedly did this time.

Okla.Trooper Involved with EMT Dust Up In Trouble Again

HOLDENVILLE, Okla. --

An Oklahoma Trooper who was suspended after a scuffle with an EMT last May has been accused once again.

The Oklahoma Highway Patrol confirmed Trooper Daniel Martin is on administrative leave following a traffic stop in Holdenville on Saturday night.

Highway Patrol spokesman Capt. Chris West said Martin and another trooper pulled over and arrested a person during the incident.

Following the arrest, a person contacted the Highway Patrol to say they would like to file a complaint against the troopers. Both men are on leave pending the investigation.

West said they are trying to gather all the details which could include viewing the troopers on board dash camera.

The captain said the results of the investigation as well as the dash camera video will be made public once the investigation is completed.

Martin was suspended by the Highway Patrol for five days in July following a highly-publicized incident with an EMT.

Cell phone and dash cam video showed Daniel grabbing the neck of paramedic Maurice White.

Daniel said he pulled over the paramedic because he failed to give him the right-of-way while he responded to a call.

He was ordered to undergo anger management counseling.
    Troubled Trooper In Hot Water, Again

Copyright 2009 by koco.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Sounds like he just may be an easy target for complaints now.
    sigpic

" 'Blessed are the Peacemakers', is, I suppose, to be understood in the other world, for in this one they are frequently cursed." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I was thinking the same thing. His name and face have been plastered everywhere. Sounds like someone could want to use that to their advantage with regards to an arrest. Maybe not. We'll have to wait and see.
      sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/europe...eum/index.html
        Last edited by Nobody; 10-15-2009, 12:57 PM.

Comment

http://www.newson6.com/global/story.asp?s=11255583

this link also includes the video on the right hand side of the screen

Comment

and here is a link to the video

http://www.newson6.com/Global/catego...autostart=true

Comment

Originally posted by Nobody View Post
              the "news media" should not report that "a trooper got a complaint, and we have absolutely no details to further report what happened"

why is it that they cannot just wait, get the whole story, then put together a fair/impartial article that relays what happened - and allow the reader/viewer to arrive at their own conclusion

"news media" <--- not anymore, it's all tabloid and ratings

Because that would be fair!! Thats not the american medias way of operation!! (it says so in the job description)
              sigpic

Comment

Whatever it was, can't be as bad as the female Oklahoma Trooper that shot that drunk driver for failing to listen to her rants!

Comment

Is it just me or is that town in serious need of a dentist? Maybe some flouride in the water.
                  The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

[http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/europe...eum/index.html
                    Last edited by Nobody; 10-15-2009, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Based on appearances, them three boys appears ta be fyne upstand'n citizeens of da community. Heck, they's good ol boys. Ain't no need ta whoop on em.

Give us a break! Jeez, do you think Rufus has a bit of an attitude? The fat slob is looking for some money to pay off his ride.
                      Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence!

[George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

Comment

Originally posted by Nobody View Post
                        the "news media" should not report that "a trooper got a complaint, and we have absolutely no details to further report what happened"

why is it that they cannot just wait, get the whole story, then put together a fair/impartial article that relays what happened - and allow the reader/viewer to arrive at their own conclusion

"news media" <--- not anymore, it's all tabloid and ratings
                        For once I have to agree with you. It's just sad that the media only shows the negativity of law enforcement. They didn't even give the trooper a chance to defend himself before they jump to conclusions.
                        "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

Comment

Originally posted by Monkeybomb View Post
                          Is it just me or is that town in serious need of a dentist? Maybe some flouride in the water.
                          Didn't you know? They invented the TOOTHbrush here...heheheh

Comment

So, after everything was 'said' and 'done', the trooper never actually arrested the EMT????

Comment

Originally posted by epd21 View Post
                              So, after everything was 'said' and 'done', the trooper never actually arrested the EMT????
                              I don't think so.
                              "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3769 users online. 232 members and 3537 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X