300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great corporate mottos

I happened to come across a business card I picked up at the SHOT Show. It was a card for Southern Bloomer Manufacturing Company, in Bristol, TN.

Along the bottom of the card, it reads:

"MANUFACTURERS OF QUALITY PANTIES & THE FINEST IN GUN CLEANING PATCHES"

[Eek!]

I have to say that's probably the most unique corporate motto I'VE ever seen.

Know any that can beat it?
    Caution and worry never accomplished anything.

This won't beat it......... and it's not true (urban legend), but still funny to me:

French's Mustard: The only thing we have in common with the French is that we're both yellow.

Comment

Notice to drunks in a cop bar: "Did you come here to cop a feel or feel a cop?"

Comment

The Weapons loaders in my Squadron have a big banner over their door that says
        "We specialize in Urban Re-development and landscaping."

I guess you could call A-10's that.

Will Coy
        "It's a thankless job but I have a lot of Karma to burn off."

Comment

I don't know the name of the store but it was on the back of a truck I was following. It was an ad for a baby store..."Prices are born here and raised elsewhere."

I also enjoy the billboard that I pass on a regular basis that says "Dreaming of garage doors? Get professional help."

It's probably a bad sign that I can't remember either of the companies names but for some reason they struck me as funny
          "They want the federal government controlling Social Security like it's some kind of federal program" ~George W. Bush, November 2, 2000

Comment

Last edited by 156; 12-18-2003, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Probably because you thought of it. He'd have thought it was funny if he'd had a hand in it....

I'd give it a 'thumbs up'..... [Wink]
              If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?

Comment

My favorite slogan is:
                "Can't get enough of those..."
                Its what's written above the words Post Golden Crisp.
                Why do I like that slogan........Go buy a box of Golden Crisp or kelloggs Honey Smacks. Pour it in a bowl. Pick up a few with your fingers and stare at the bottom of the individual piece(not the round top half, but the other side.) If you are..."sick minded" you'll know what i'm saying [Wink]

PM me for the answer if you still don't get it! [Wink]

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6689 users online. 363 members and 6326 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X