300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYPD/ Army

Hi I have a couple of questions about the NYPD hiring process. First of all, I'm active duty Army and I ETS NOV 2013. I took the NYPD Test back in 2008,and when I called them to find out my score they told me I was # 45 on the list. What does this mean? Will I be able to take all the tests (physical,psych,etc.) before I ETS? Also, am I allowed to be in the reserves while in the academy? Please let me know and thank you to anybody who has the answers : )

hey norris thanks for your service, with regards to some questions i can help you. You can be in the reserves and the academy at the same time. recruits would leave for drill all the time. #45 means that with a combination of test score, military points, residency, etc. you are number 45 on a list of x amount. That is very competitive! I am not sure about the rest of the process with regards to your I ETS. I am pretty sure you can though, except the PT test which only counts for one year i believe.
    Liberalism is a mental disorder!!!

Comment

If you post this in the NY Forum, I have no doubt you will get a lot of helpful responses, as there are a lot of NYPD LEO's that only use the NY forum!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6303 users online. 337 members and 5966 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X